• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Drifblim/Sableye/Mewtwo

archangeljuicy

Aspiring Trainer
this is going to be my battle roads deck, so any help is appreciated

pokemon:

4 drifloon
4 drifblim
4 sableye
2 mewtwo
2 emolga

trainers:
4 crushing hammers
4 enhanced hammers
4 lasers
4 catchers
4 colress
4 N
3 level balls
2 skyla
2 cherens
2 virbanks
1 juniper
1 dowsing machine

energy:
9 dark

strategy:
use sableye to junk hunt hammers back or anything else like lasers and wittle down their energies and have enough specials in the discard pile for my drifblim to be hitting the opponents hard. Mewtwo is there for mewtwo wars or if the opponent catchers and kills the drifblim & emolga for setting up the bench with drifloon & sableye most of the time.

-2 colress
-2 cherens
-1 level ball
+2 Professor Juniper
+1 Skyla
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Pokemon Communication
(you could either go 2 ultra balls 0 Pokemon Communication 2 Pokemon Communication and 0 Ultra Ball or 1 Pokemon Communication and 1 Ultra Ball your choose)

This is a Hammer Time deck o-o. I dont think you need 4 colress's though. Or the Cherens.

i say take away dowsing machine and put in Computer Search it is more of a matter of preference but the reason i say that is because you already have sabeleye

-2 Emolga
+2 Shaymin (Boundaries Crossed).

-2 Colress
+2 Dark Patch

You'll be glad you did this when Emolga doesn't get OHKO'ed by Thundurus, and also when Shaymin retreats and the Dark energy goes to the discard pile ready for your Dark Patch.

Back