Drew's Roselia

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
I am not sure has this topic been discuss before...but,will Drew's roselia evolved?Or we will not seeing Drew anymore in the D/P episode?
Anyone knows?

Yes I heard the rumor as well. First off Roselia seems to be having a new evolution in D/P. However Drew is going to Johto with Harley and will not be in D/P. Same can be said for May. Hope this helps.

Daniel Jake said:
Yes I heard the rumor as well. First off Roselia seems to be having a new evolution in D/P. However Drew is going to Johto with Harley and will not be in D/P. Same can be said for May. Hope this helps.

You mean all the characters except Ash are going to Johto? If they are doing that. That means there is another season of johto on the way and ny guess is. It will air after D/P airs next year so that will be season 11 am I correct or is there something I don't know?:)

We know that is going to happen but read my above post and you will see what I mean.:)

xxashxx said:
You mean all the characters except Ash are going to Johto? If they are doing that. That means there is another season of johto on the way and ny guess is. It will air after D/P airs next year so that will be season 11 am I correct or is there something I don't know?:)
No when have I said that? Drew Harley and May will be going to Johto. No there's not going to be a another season Johto that would be dumb, Johto was the worst. And since when does a region last one year? Advance was around for 4 to 5 years. D/P will probably last as long as well. But maybe they'll be a Chronicles 2, so they can do what they did for Misty for May. Time will tell

Well, i had heard May and Drew are going johto.But why they are leaving so soon???even misty also last about almost 300 episodes...
Who's going to compete the contest with Ash?I am going to miss May's contest battle a lot.
Johto region is the best...they should have put it a season or so...its not fair they just have Ash went back to Kanto only.Even in the cards game we also have the Kanto starter after the FRLG series... :(

Daniel Jake said:
xxashxx said:
No when have I said that? Drew Harley and May will be going to Johto. No there's not going to be a another season Johto that would be dumb, Johto was the worst. And since when does a region last one year? Advance was around for 4 to 5 years. D/P will probably last as long as well. But maybe they'll be a Chronicles 2, so they can do what they did for Misty for May. Time will tell

I saw some pictures in a thread here on the forums of the japaneese johto intro in anime discussion and I will PM you the thread when I find it so I think there is another season in the works but I am not sure of that yet.:)

Espeon said:
xxashxx,what are you talking about?
what thread is that,can i have a look?
Espion half the time xxashxx doesn't know what he's talking about o_0. He got confused, though I wonder HOW? The only way we'll see Johto is if there's a Chronicles 2, but other than that no Johto. heres the link to what he was talking about

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0306/newintro.html

As you can all see its 'spurt' aka Battle Frontier, why this would be considered Johto is beyond me but I hope this helps
and xxashxx please watch it, your confusing people.

that one you all talking about is the battle frontier and its at Kanto while johto have not been revealed,i wonder why.
and xxashxx is always confusing people ,i dunno what his talking about like an endless story...anybody please help him out.

Back