• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Dreaming Rage Bugs (Accelgor/Tauros GX/Musharna)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Hello Pokebeachers! Today I present you with a potientially amazing deck in the expanded format! Well that is I have an engine, and need more help, since i have very little expanded format knowledge, also, THIS IS A LELE-LESS THREAD.

3x Accelgor
3x Shelmet
3x Munna
3x Musharna
4x Tauros GX
2x Wobbufet
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waddya guys think?

Do Shaymins count? Cos Accelgor has a lot going on and it really needs the pieces of the puzzle to fit together, and whilst Lele is not even necessary here, 2/3 Shaymins would help no end. Also, a 3-3 Mush line seems a bit excessive, as does 4 Tauros.

Hey AFEX! I like the concept of your deck, I agree that 4 Tauros GX and 3-3 Musharna line is excessive. Shaymin is kind of necessary here, just to be able to grab anything you need. I would say add 2 Shaymin, and go down to 1-2 Tauros GX.

Do Shaymins count? Cos Accelgor has a lot going on and it really needs the pieces of the puzzle to fit together, and whilst Lele is not even necessary here, 2/3 Shaymins would help no end. Also, a 3-3 Mush line seems a bit excessive, as does 4 Tauros.

eeee, not even with how cheap shaymin is could i afford 2-3, the tauros was kinda for the idea of, if you swapped into a dmaged Pokemon you could ninja boy kinda thing
Hey AFEX! I like the concept of your deck, I agree that 4 Tauros GX and 3-3 Musharna line is excessive. Shaymin is kind of necessary here, just to be able to grab anything you need. I would say add 2 Shaymin, and go down to 1-2 Tauros GX.

i could attempt to afford 2 shay, but anyway i will go down to 2 tauros gx and i'll go 2-2 musharna.
Lately i have been trying to find use for Tauros GX, because i feel it's an extremely underrated card, If you want to see, I also made a list for Wailord EX/Tauros GX.
A wacky combo but worth checking out if you like the concepts of my decks!

Thanks!-AFEX

Why the Tauros GX? You paralyze them anyway, so they can't attack you.

Tauros is kind of a secondary attacker of sorts, horn attack for 60, 90 with a choice band, it's a nice-ish Pokemon to switch into, fast number while they're paralyzed, get another accelgor eventually, float stone swap, boom.

Tauros is kind of a secondary attacker of sorts, horn attack for 60, 90 with a choice band, it's a nice-ish Pokemon to switch into, fast number while they're paralyzed, get another accelgor eventually, float stone swap, boom.
I realized just now that you can use it if Deck and Cover knocks out the Active, and if they have an attacker ready on the bench.

Back