• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dratrydoom Cities Masters

DeepSleepDarkrai

Aspiring Trainer
ok so I don't like playing meta game deck at all so this is a new deck I thought of.

Pokemon:23
3-3-1 Drapion Lv.X (SF-SF-PL)
2-2-2 Shiftry (RR-RR-RR)
2-2 Houndoom Prime (LA-UD)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf (LA)
3 Spiritomb (AR)

T/S/S:23
4 Bebe's
3 Collector
1 Luxury Ball
3 PONT
1 Palmers
2 IQ
3 Warp point
3 Copycat
3 Judge

Energy:14
4 DCE
4 Special Darkness
6 Darkness

Strat:Shiftry is the main attacker and Drapion is a back up attcker. Houndoom and Drapion try to burn and poison and Shiftry will then try to confuse with Conform attack for 40 and auto tails for the confusion.Tomb for faster set up. LMK what you think also give me some advice to make this better.

You should probably run a flygon, my dad has a similar deck -shiftry +umbreon UD (for Genplume) and it runns ok.

Please oh please, take out the Houndoom Prime. It is total junk. Replace it with some well needed trainers.

- 2-2 Houndoom Prime

+1 Spiritomb AR (Constitency)
+1 Palmer's (Good recovery card)
+2 IQ (You'll want these for the energy)

I'm not kidding. PLEASE take out Houndoom prime. These changes are for the better. Besides, you're bench will be clogged. Having and stage 1 Lv.X, a Stage 2 back up attacker, techs, etc., you won't want to add a Stage 1 tech that isn't good. Hope this helps!

Back