• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Drapion (Masters-Any tournament)

DptyDoug

Team Avant Garde
Ok it may be too slow, but I always wanted to try a deck with him. My biggest concern was last few years Plox would of destroyed this deck without any remorse. With the new lunatone and solrock it may help with damage on this deck. You tri-poison and use attacks to start hurting your opponent's pokemon, nothing too hard. You can also help snipe with the level x's attack and with double colorless it may help. The lunatone solrock is there to help you get what you need out of your deck by looking at the top 3 as well as stopping your opponent from healing. Such things like Luxchomp, Helix etc. Now having 1 from SV also stops them from being sniped by lv xs so they can start healing. It may be too slow still, but I thought it was worth a try to post and see what advice I can get with it.

Pokemon
4 x Skorupi SF
3 x Drapion SF
1 x Drapion LV.X
2 x Uxie
1 x Azelf
3 x Lunatone SV
2 x Solrock SV
2 x Solrock TU
1 x Unown Q

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
3 x Pokemon Collector
4 x Bebe's Search
1 x Luxury Ball
2 x Premier Ball
3 x Broken Time-Space
2 x Expert Belt
3 x Professor Oak's New Theory
2 x Palmer's Contribution
3 x Seeker
3 x Pokemon Reversal

Energy
4 x Darkness Energy - Special
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
7 x Darkness Energy - Basic

-1 Skorupi (No pyramid lines)
-1 Pokemon Reversal (Too flippy)
-1 Seeker (Not that great in a non-donk deck)

+3 Sableye (Amazing Starter, and you can abuse it's attack as well)

Back