Dragonite Gamestop Promotion Mysteriously Delayed

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As we reported last month, Gamestop was supposed to be giving away Dragonite promos on November 11th to celebrate the release of Silver Tempest. Pokemon tweeted the same news last week and linked to a corresponding announcement on their website.
However, it doesn’t appear Gamestop has shipped the cards to their stores. None of our usual contacts have received the promo, and we haven’t been able to find photos of the card posted to social media. Gamestop’s internal system still shows the card in their product catalogue, but they are not in transit yet.
We can only assume the promotion has been delayed. Gamestop has not communicated with their stores about the promotion and Pokemon has not issues any updates. Black Friday is on the 25th, so they could be saving it for then?
The Dragonite promotion is currently...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
GameStop as a whole is currently having severe system issues. It could have something to do with that as its been affecting their inventory control, but that's just my guess based on my info from friends who still work there after I left. Hell, some stores I've stopped at can't even check in shipments with the system going down constantly nowadays.

Back