Dragonball the Movie--RUINED

Dictator Dauntless

Dictator of Team USSPCR
http://dbthemovie.com/

I was upset about Goku, but, GEEZ! Look at Piccolo! Look at Bulma!

Geez....

Look at the poll too. Piccolo has a 25% approval rating. WHAT were they THINKING!?

...they were serious about that? Wow. Making anime live-action is probably one of the harder things to do, with the strange(r) body shapes and skin/hair/eye colours. And their hair. Yeah, the guy's hair looks like Gokus' but about a third the size. Well, we'll see how it turns out, it'll probably look like the Iron Man one. Or something. What else has energy balls flying around? :p

WAIT WHAT!?
Piccolo isn't even greeeeen!

Ok
Goku- meh could be better I am ok with it
Bulma- THE HAIR!!! BROWN AND BLUE ARE NOT THE SAME
Yamcha- I thought yamcha had hair in the original\
Roshi- Seriously? I thought roshi had white mustache and a longer beard ad a shell on his back and sunglasses
Piccolo- The guy is white
Mai- it's a good match
Chi-chi has big eyes not small eyes and black hair
Grandfather gohan- oh god
Uknown- OH GOD!?

NyJonesy26 said:
What they should do is a full 3-D movie like the Final Fantasy ones.

Like a full movie length AMV XD

They ruined it so bad...it looks like a cheap movie with the actors being randomly pulled together with cheap costumes. XD

Like Jonesy said, they shoud've made it 3-D.

I don't think the dragon balls glow not unless there all together

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
...they were serious about that? Wow. Making anime live-action is probably one of the harder things to do, with the strange(r) body shapes and skin/hair/eye colours. And their hair. Yeah, the guy's hair looks like Gokus' but about a third the size. Well, we'll see how it turns out, it'll probably look like the Iron Man one. Or something. What else has energy balls flying around? :p
The live action Death note was done well.

^Yeah, my brother went to see that. Apparently the shinigami looked amazing.

But this...
Well it looks ok I suppose...
But piccolo doesn't look like piccolo. :(

The last Dragon Ball movie that used real people was terrible. Everything during and after GT sucked. I typed a whole lot more but it didnt get through cuz it deleted. ):

It doesnt matter if the Dragon Balls are together. They can glow without the others.

Yeah, I don't watch the show either, but I have seen clips. Another bad tv-to-movie movie. ;[[

dmaster out.

Wait they made a live action deathnote and it was good?
How is that possible
But yay can't wait for the mo- oh I can't keep this up
Bad movie COMING TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU!

Know what would be great? If by some divine intervention the movies turns out to be decent. By divine intervention of course.

GODZILLA said:
Know what would be great? If by some divine intervention the movies turns out to be decent. By divine intervention of course.

As long as the balls stay inert, and Goku's power level remains over 9000, it'll be fine.

Lols, i was kindof dissapointed because they could have just done the movie like they did burst limits effects, but if the movie does good i wont mind.

Goku thought he was a normal high school student until he found out he’s actually a martial-arts whiz with all kinds of powers. Now he and his fellow teen warriors are on a quest to find all the Dragon Balls before they fall into the wrong hands. But they may already have! Goku must battle the evil Piccolo with all he’s got to save the planet Earth!

I didn't mind it till I read this. The bolded parts are most of the terrible-ness.

...Woah, totally missed that. This is twisting it to a whole new level. It's almost like those really random superhero movies of people who actually don't exist in the comics...

Seriously, he starts when he's about 7 and he has a freakin' tail.

Back