DPPt: Phineas and Ferb

Well, you won't get the position until I see some work (right now, you have it, I just want to see some work).

Can I see you do an example of a card from this set? (Can you do Candace's Gardervoir?)

Your work is good, so you'll get the faker position.

Go ahead. I just wish we could find little head icons for Candace, Phineas and Ferb. Or just a little P&F will do...

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Go ahead. I just wish we could find little head icons for Candace, Phineas and Ferb. Or just a little P&F will do...

Look to the left below the picture.

Do you like it?Can I also do Perry/Doofenshmirts's Hideouts?

Here is another one of Ferb's Pokemon

Ferb's Magnezone lvl 59 120HP{L}
Stage 2

{L}{M}{C} Static Shock 50
Flip a coin, if heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

{L}{L}{M}{C} Magnet Bomb 40+
This attack does 40+ 10 more damage for each of your Phineas' and Ferb's Pokemon on the bench.

Weakness: +30{F}
Resistence: -20{C}
Retreat: {C}{C}

Also, Leafy, you are the faker, so you get to do every fake we have.

Well, 42 chocolate said he was going to help. I tried to PM him, but he disabled Private Messaging...-_-.

Here's another spoiler....

Candace's Milotic Lv. 50 {W} HP: 120
Stage 1 Pokemon--Evolves from Candace's Feebas

PokeBody: Marvel Scale
If Candace's Milotic is affected by a Special Condition, flip a coin. If heads, all the attacks of Candace's Milotic are increased by +20.

{W}{W} BUSTED Beam 30+
If this this attack hits a card with Phineas or Ferb in their name, this attack does + 30. If this attack hits a card with Candace in it's name, this attack does nothing.

{W}{W}{W} Surf 60

Weakness- {L}{G} + 30
Resistance- {M} - 20
Retreat Cost- {C}{C}{C}

Candace's Feebas Lv. 7 {W} HP: 40

{C} Beauty Wish
If you have Candace's Milotic in your hand, show it to your opponent and place it on Candace's Feebas. (This counts as evolving it). Remove all damage counters from Candace's Feebas (if any).

{C}{C} Flail 10x
For each damage counter on Candace's Feebas, flip a coin. For each heads, add 10 damage to this attack.

Weakness- {L} + 30
Resistance- {M} - 20
Retreat Cost-

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Well, 42 chocolate said he was going to help. I tried to PM him, but he disabled Private Messaging...-_-.

I had no idea you could... :eek: that's probably why I never got a reply... Anyway, it's enabled now, I just need to know how to get an image from paint on here...

ferbsbastiodonz.jpg

Yeah, this is what I did...

42 chocolate, you mind putting that onto a fake card like Leafy's doing? Ferb's Magenzone link added.

Never mind 42 chocolate. Leafy101 is our faker. You can do some spoilers of the cards that don't have them, if you want.

i think these are funny i like both a lot, but i think that Dr. D should have pokemon and that the people that pary works for should make pokemon agents

sorry i cant make the cards 'cus im not good at that stuff

Back