DP Trading Cards... Enjoy

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon's Level
- The Pokemon's level is displayed next to the Pokemon's name.

Pokemon's Info
- The Pokemon's number is displayed below the Pokemon's picture (along with classification, length, and weight).

Energyless Attacks
- Energyless attacks. Attacks without any energy requirements.

Weakness and Resistance Values
- Weakness and resistance values (it use to be weakness equals 2 times damage and resistance equals 30 damage decreased, but different values can now be placed for weakness and resistance depending on the card).

Pokedex Entry
- The Pokemon's Pokedex Entry (flavor text) are displayed.

Numbering System
- A new numbering system, this one uses "DPBP#".

The Pokemon Diamond/Pearl TCG set will be released in Japan on October 27, 2006 (there is currently no US release date available).

Attachments

• n06_0928_cardchart.jpg
    n06_0928_cardchart.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 57
  • n06_0928_dpcards.jpg
    n06_0928_dpcards.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 52
what do u mean by energyless atk? there IS a energy cost printed there!!:)

BTW, i wonder if after u used ur aka 'energyless atk', do u have to end ur turn?

There certainly is an indent, but there is no actual energy listed to use that attack... it's like a blank space.

I bet weakness and resistance will be nice and new to deal with, it will make a stack of cards much more playable (for D/P that is) instead of the standard archetypes everywhere. Can't wait for more updates on everything about the new TCG.

BTW, i wonder if after u used ur aka 'energyless atk', do u have to end ur turn?
An attack is an attack, so you most likely do. You just don't need an energy to use it, that's all.

I wonder if the level has any impact on rarity or attack level. and would there be different levels for each cards? we can only wonder

i think the info that says more lv = better card isnt important

it's juz like we have a few same pokemons in an expansion, but they'll add lv and stuffs to make them a bit different

Back