DP CARDS! (Seriously!)

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
picof5cardsre9.jpg

That green one is Korobooshi (my favorite DP Pokemon), but who is this Electric one (name is Kiisanda)

If these are fake, then whoever did them have alot of free time.

The suspicious thing is, Korobooshi, It so happens the one without a Sugimori art is obscured and in a different style....

AH HA!!!!! They are FAKE! The only card without sugimori art says the art is by Ken Sugimori. Look closely at one of Ken's art, look at how the illustrator name looks, then look at the non-sugimori card. They look exactly alike, and that is obviously not sugimori art.

2 thumbs up to whoever made these though, they look very real indeed.

RE:  DP CARDS! (Seriously!)

ShadowSong said:
AH HA!!!!! They are FAKE! The only card without sugimori art says the art is by Ken Sugimori. Look closely at one of Ken's art, look at how the illustrator name looks, then look at the non-sugimori card. They look exactly alike, and that is obviously not sugimori art.

The 3D one? it doesn't say Ken Sugimori....

ShadowSong said:

Ahn...doesn't say Ken Sugimori...but I don't think those are fake. Look closely at how the card is. Clean, cool, styl-ish, whatever. But the most important part: They are pretty clean. Most fakes can't look like that.

Right. This has gotten out of hand now. Too much bashing of WPM and this ain't fair on him considering he's 100% right...

For the sake of all parties, I'll come clean. Cascade made these images, and made them extremely impressively, and I helped get the word out. We were hoping this would turn out to be a pretty good hoax, which it WAS, since so many people believed the fake and are still even doubting it now. Even after WPM's blatant evidence that they were fake, I've spotted some people trying to find ways to prove they're real.

WPM found out that they were fakes and didn't want Cascade to get eaten alive, so he revealed the fakes without mentioning the names, which got him a lot of bashing. We apologise sincerely, WPM, we didn't want that to heppen.

In the meantime... aren't these the most realistic fakes you have ever seen? I'd say Cascade's getting better by the minute :D

Back