• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Double or nothing (BW-on Vileplume)

4te

Aspiring Trainer
Another crazy deck idea based around the new Cold Flare/Freeze Bolt Vileplume that turns all weaknesses to x4. your main focus is to attack with 20 damage attacks making them into 80 damage. All the attacking pokmon use {C}{C} to attack. This has yet to be tested and is sure in need of fixing up. Once I learn what needs teching, the Pokemon lineup will change.

3-2-3 Vileplume
1 Cubone
1 Zekrom
1 Reshram
1 Kyurem
1 Yanma
1 Parniard{M} -Dark Explorers
1 Munna
1 Sneasel
2 Rayquaza

1 Ultraball
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare candy
2 Super rod
3 Pokemon Communication
4 Revive
4 Juniper
1 N
3 Switch
3 Plus Power

7 Lightning
4 Prism Energy
3 DCE

18 Pokemon
28 Trainers
14 Energies

bw6-vileplume.jpg

Vileplume - Grass - HP140
Stage 2 - Evolves from Gloom

Ability: Allergy Panic
As long as this Pokemon is in play, all Weaknesses are x4.

[G][C][C][C] Pollen Spray: 50 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and Asleep.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 3

How about turning this into a 6 corners deck? I know they are REALLY difficult to build and play but once you get it down you'll pwn the competition. Basically you could run basic 6 corner Pokemon such as Terrakion, Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom. You can tech in whatever you like really, just make sure you have Virizon to be starter. Then you could target all your opponents weaknessess with your pokes and quadrople the damage, a clean KO. Here's my list:

3-1-2 Vileplume (helps target weakness)
4x Virizion (Main starter)
2x Reshiram
2x Kyurem
2x Terrakion (Revenge killer)
2x Zekrom
=18

4x Professor Juniper
3x N
=7

4x Rare candy
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Pokemon Catcher 
3x Switch
3x Eviolite (Helps with outrage)
2x Random Receiver
1x Super Rod (Helps reciver)
=21

6x Grass
4x Prism Energy
4x DCE (Powers Outrage)
=14

in this deck y no plus powers with x4 = + 40 more damage :S and also virizion with giga drain and evolite means is kills blast/keldo deck cus they need 5 energy u r healing 120 per atk (more then its hp)

Please capitalize sentences and type out the words you and are.~KA

My face when I read that giga drain heals back a ton of HP. I want this to happen so badly now. I agree on some of the cards in that corner deck, but there will always be techs. I'm thinking easily abused every corner, like:
2 fighting types (darkrais are everywhere)
2 virizion (for keldeo and terrakion)
1 Cobalion (kyurem)
2 rayquaza (any dragon)
1 electric
2 water (landorus and such)
2 psychic for mewtwo
Etc etc...
just make sure that they have low costs and can hit hard and fast for maximum output. and if you dont have EX's then they will max take a prize a turn, and you will be taking 2 if they are EXing it a lot.

Trying to find the sweet spot 50 damage pokes will be hard, but those for the least amount of energy would be great.

Attachments

• 1351858221727.png
    1351858221727.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 10
may i also note that ditto should be used so to make up to six copies of a card (if you only run two of a type) which allows for more plays

Also while i think of it one of the none ex keldeos is 3 colourless energy (which is an option cus hits for 60) ko landorus

3-1-3 Vileplume
2 landorus ex or stunfish gives options
2 Keldeo (maybe one of them ex because power is nice)
4 Ditto
2 Virion (giga drain)
2 Rayquaza
1 mex ex or meloetta

4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Rare candy
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Juniper
4 Skylar
3 N
2 Switch
4 Plus Power
1 Computer search

4 Blend Energy dark/fire/psychic/grass
4 Prism Energy
2 DCE
2 Blend Energy electric/water/steel/fighting <<< not needed tho give more options for some of the pokemon and more energy outs for rayquaza

20 Pokemon
28 Trainers
12 Energies

Back