• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Doom-chu (Pachurisu - Raichu)

Fetz

Aspiring Trainer
19 pokemon
2-2 Raichu Prime, 1 Raichu X
1-1 Luxray GL X RR
3 Pachurisu (CoL)
3 Spiritomb AA
2 Crobat G (Platinum)
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q LA

29 Supporters/ Trainers
1 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebes Search
2 Cyrus' Conspiracy
4 Seeker
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Twins
4 Level max
4 Poketurn
2 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communicator
1 Premeir Ball
2 Conductive Quarry
1 Sunnyshore City Gym

12 Electric Energy

Pachurisu allows you to drop 3 electric in one turn, then you level up to Raichu X and snipe something and knock out their active. Luxray GL X is really more of a tech than an attacker. He helps me control their bench so I can do what I will. Unown Q seems like a good idea as Raichu Prime has a retreat cost, but I beleive the X doesn't.

Any suggestions would be very helpful! Thanks!

Well for starters, bump up your raichu line to either 3 prime and one lv.x or 2 prime and 2 lv.x. For pikachu, I would use the AR one or the MD one.

A really good tech for this deck would be Electivire FB LV.X for his energy recycle poke power. It allows you to end your turn, get three energy from your discard and attach them to your pokemon. A combo withh this would be to retreat Raichu after attacking, send up a wall (eg. Spiritomb) and use the power to ensure you aren't koed.

Because Raichu is rather frail, and is weak to fighting (sunyshore takes care of that but there are still tons of pokemon out there who could ko raichu without factoring weakness), I would suggest running 1-2 more Twins.

Try running Rescue Energy to get back your pokemon when they are koed. If you really want to start with spiritomb, then run four. If not, take it out. Here is the total list of what I would change:

- 2 Conductive Quarry (its flippy and not reliable, and only net you one cad)
- 2 Crobat G
- 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
- 4 Poke Turn
-2 Rare Candy (you have no Stage 2 Pokemon anyways)

-12 cards

+1 Raichu Prime
+1 Raichu LV.X
+2 Pokemon Collector
+1 Twins
+2 Interviewer's Questions (good for netting energy to use pachirisu to attach)
+2-2 Electivire FB LV.X
+1 Professor Oak's New Theory (for hand refresh)

+9-12 cards

One problem i always ran into when testing this deck; energy drought. For Raichu Prime to be able to attack turn-after-turn you're going to need 3 energy in your hand every turn. Bronzong SF helps by allowing you to put one card from your hand on-top of your deck and in return, you can search your deck for upto 2 basic enegry cards, so that needs to fit in here somehow. Also, why are you playing level max? you play no bench sitting level X's as Luxray GL lvX's power only works when you level it up from your hand, not the deck. Unless you plan on using it for Raichu lvX? but even then, Raichu prime should be actice anyway so leveling it up is easy.

-4 Level Max
-1 Crobat G
-1 Pachirisu CoL (2 is plenty)
-3 Spiritomb (if it's the AR spiritomb then it would be better to start with Pikachu to get that T1 energy drop for the potential T2 Mega Thunderbolt)
(-9)

+1-1 Bronzong SF (energy searcher)
+3 Super Scoop Up (for more self charge usage)
+2 Pokemon Collector
+1-1 Raichu Prime

Thanks very much for the input!
I run the level max's to get Raichu leveled up asap so that way he has a little more HP quicker. I can see cutting down that number if it is a hinderance to the deck though.

I thought about running Electiver FB X, but that's kind of a lot of Xs I think. I also don't like that your turn ends after his power. Since all of my pokes are kinda on the frail side, thats like giving my opponent a free KO almost.
Would it be better instead to run more Palmers instead?

Back