Don't You Think It's Pretty Weird?

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
All Nurse Joy's and all Officer Jenny's look identicle! and they have the same name and voice. It's like they were cloned!

They are all clones but I hate the fact that there all clones :p you don't know wich is wich :unsure: :D :p

Water Pokémon Master said:
They are like bunnies. They massively reproduce and conquer the world.

XD

yep, its weird. prolly are the Mother like Jenny/Joy too XD. its like, a 35ling-aka a twin times 17 and a half-

Pokédude said:
If Brock didn't existed, we would all think that there where only one Joy & one Jenny.

yeah like when there more then one
in the orange island there was a tanned joy

I think it's funny :3 It makes it a nice theme to laugh at every once in awhile. Plus it's a lot easier for animators so they don't have to make more characters and pay more voice actors XD

I think someone tryed to clone both of them and a malfunction happened and pretty soon, BOOM, the lab was flooded with Joys and Jennys!

JOYJENNY TSUNAMI!!

Bacon-boy sees, yet again, another flaw in the pokemon anime universe concerning the "personal time loop" theory. In other words, some characters are caught in a quantum kerfuffle which causes them to repeat the same thing over and over again. Perhaps the time loop caught nurse joys/officer Jennys mother at a particularly awkward moment, causing her to give birth over and over again to the same child.

Back