• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DonphanDragons

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆
This looks like an interesting deck seeing all the Yanmegas out on the field recently.. The strategy here is to abuse Outrage using Donphan's Earthquake and with timely catcher/reversals to land quick KOs on them using outrage. Bouffalant is there because any deck that runs on DCE can have this card and just run 90 in any way he likes. Reshiram is there to negate the Kingdra Prime weakness by ensuring his attack is nerfed.

Pokemon

1 Cleffa
1 Tyrogue
4-4 Donphan Prime (any phanpy would do)
3 Zekrom
2 Reshiram
1 Bouffalant

Pokemon: 16

3 Pluspower
1 Defender
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Switch
2 Ruins of Alph
3 Pokemon Catcher/Pokemon Reversal
1 FSL
1 Revive
4 PONT
2 Cheren/Cheerleader's Cheer

TSS= 30

4 DCE
9 Fighting

Energy 13

In theory, this deck looks a bit Donphan and Reshiram weak so I was looking for suggestions as to how to lessen those problems.

Manaphy over Cleffa in Donphan variants imo. Don't bash it, Pooka played it over Cleffa(Sat next to him 3 times). I personally hate this deck, lost to it on a coinflip during top 128. 2 Zekrom's all you need, 4 Comm is good for consistency, I highly suggest you play 2 or more Juniper. Revive seems awkward, but that's just me.

Forgot about Juniper, thanks for reminding me :D

I used to use Manaphy before so I don't bash it so I'll give it a shot.

Back