• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/Ursaring Prime

Seank

Never Give Up
this deck leads with Donphan, spreading damage amongst my bench, hopefully only within 2-3 turns, then after the first donphan has been knocked out, send out Ursaring or Machamp Prime to finish sweeping which ever is powered at the time

20 Pokemon:
2-2 Donphan Prime (HG/SS)
2-2 Ursaring Prime (UL)
1-1-1 Machamp Prime (TR)
1-1-1 Flygon (RR)
1-1 Lopunny (LA)
1 Drifblim FB (SV)
1 Uxie (LA)
2 Spiritomb (AR)
1 Pidgey (CoL)

23 Trainers/ Supporters
2 Twins
2 PONT
1 Judge
2 Bebe
2 IQ
1 Fisherman
1 Palmer
1 Luxury
2 Pokemon Comm
2 Warp
2 Switch
2 E.Belt
2 Memory Berry

17 Energy
4 DCE
2 Rainbow
2 Rescue
9 Fighting

Any Suggestions!! i am looking for powerful snipers that are easy to set up, either fighting/normal. Because as of April 25, all Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums are now also Trainers with what ever else the were before. Which means that vileplume will show its face a lot more often as well as Spiritomb, and sniping them out will soon be one of the only ways to get rid of vileplume!!

I like the risk this deck has...very exciting! I think this deck would be perfect for an adrenaline junkie haha

my biggest suggestion would be taking the 1-1 lopunny (LA) out, because if the idea of this deck is to give little damage across your bench to enhance Ursaring and Machamp's abilities, then lopunny would be going against what you're trying to accomplish with donphan. I'd add a second Machamp Prime because if you have two of those beasts in the mix, with flygon to switch them around at will, your opponent will be in for a world of hurt. So with two wicked strong, durable, four-armed beasts along with a raging, over-powered bear, all on revenge with the ability to tag team whenever they please...it's going to be a slaughterfest! :) I'd hate to have to go against this deck haha and I especially love the fact that all of your main pokemon have different weaknesses. you'll never have to deal with the aggravating "geez...your water deck is going to have a field day with my fire deck" nonsense. Just be careful with sniping decks. but I digress.

My suggestion is:
-2 (1-1 Lopunny LA)
+2(1-0-1 Machamp Prime, which would put you at 2-1-2 Machamp Prime)

lopunny is usually my lead, and keeps Donphan's attack from getting out of control, and lopunny has low retreat cost, and poke body only works while active, gives me 1-3 of good draw power (which usually what i need), if needed attach DCE to attack with it (and while against vilgar you have to rely on draw power)

Back