• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan Prime (BRs, Masters)

47bennyg

Hmmmm
Ok considering competition is coming up soon and I have zero good cards to run with except for 4 donphan primes (I love donphan so i collected those cards) I'm gonna try to run with that. Tell me honestly if it won't work (I don't think it will) but here goes.

4-4 Donphan prime (heartgold soulsilver)
4-4 octillery (platinum)
4 bebe's search
4 prof. elm's training method
4 BTS
2 PONT
30 {F}

Input is appreciated, even if it is telling me this sucks.

sorry, i gotta take a laugh.

All I can say for now... Take out 16+ energies for trainers and whatever other stuff you can find.

Good luck

This is not a competitive deck. Not sure of the synergy between your pokemon either.

Your deck isn't to bad, it's just a basic Donphan except you loaded it with energy. First of all I would add these cards.

+2 Manectric PL
+2 Electrike PL
+3 Uxie LA
+1 Luxury Ball
+3 Pokemon Collecter
+1 Palmer's Contribution
+2 Bench Shield
+3 Pokemon Communication
+2 Warp Point

-19 Fighting Energy

Manectric for bench protection from Donphan's Earthquake. Uxie for draw power. Luxury Ball, Pokemon Collecter, and Pokemon Communication for search power. Palmer's Contribution to recover your pokemon from the discard pile. Bench Shield to protect your Manectric from Earthquake and Warp Point so you can switch between Donphans.

Your deck could probably use even more help, but for starters you should add these cards.

Hope I helped.:)

Back