• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/Dragons (Donphan/Reshiram/Zekrom) (Needs division in thread title)

adamisclassy

Aspiring Trainer
So I heard about this deck pretty recently and I really want to try it out. Not sure about the lines and whatnot. I have yet to see an actual list for this deck so I am expecting to make some tweaks.

Pokemon: 21
Donphan Prime 4-4 (HGSS phanpy)
Yanmega Prime 2-2
Zoroark 2-2 (BW Zorua)
Zekrom x2
Reshiram x1
Manaphy x1
Cleffa x1

Supporters/Items/Stadiums: 28
Pokemon Collector x4
Professor Oak's New Theory x4
Professor Juniper x3
Judge x2
Pokemon Communication x3
Junk Arm x3
Pokemon Reversal/Pokemon Catcher x3
Pluspower x2
Switch x2
Ruins of Alph x2

Energy: 11
Fighting x8
Double Colorless Energy x3

Strategy: Hit hard early with Donphan using Earthquake to put damage on benched Zekrom and Reshiram. Use Reshiram's and Zekrom's Outrage attack for high late game damage. Zoroark is for Typhlosion/Reshiram matchup and Yanmega is just another early-mid game attacker.

Tell me what you think I should change!

Zhaituki

The hollowized typhlosion tamer.
RE: Donphan/Dragons (Donphan/Reshiram/Zekrom)

adamisclassy said:
So I heard about this deck pretty recently and I really want to try it out. Not sure about the lines and whatnot. I have yet to see an actual list for this deck so I am expecting to make some tweaks.

Pokemon: 21
Donphan Prime 4-4
Yanmega Prime 2-2
Zoroark 2-2
Zekrom x2
Reshiram x1
Manaphy x1
Cleffa x1

Supporters/Items/Stadiums: 28
Pokemon Collector x4
Professor Oak's New Theory x4
Professor Juniper x3
Judge x2
Pokemon Communication x3
Junk Arm x3
Pokemon Reversal/Pokemon Catcher x3
Pluspower x2
Switch x2
Ruins of Alph x2

Energy: 11
Fighting x8
Double Colorless Energy x3

Strategy: Hit hard early with Donphan using Earthquake to put damage on benched Zekrom and Reshiram. Use Reshiram's and Zekrom's Outrage attack for high late game damage. Zoroark is for Typhlosion/Reshiram matchup and Yanmega is just another early-mid game attacker.

Tell me what you think I should change!
This looks more like stage 1 toolbox with dragon techs than DD, mainly becouse of Yanmega and Zoroark. :D That's what i saw first of, real DD has no good TyphloRam matchup before Kyurem comes.