• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan BANKAI!!! (BR, Masters)

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
My first attempt at making a donphan and ERL deck for battle roads. Thinking of adding in regirock LA to pair with stark mountain and also add 4 Pokemon Reversal if I can fit them in

4-4 Donphan Prime
2-2 Manetric PL
1-1 Entei Raikou Legend (surprise KO)
1 Relicanth SV (umbreon and sp counter)
2 Uxie LA

2 Professor Oak's New Theory OR Judge
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Warp Points
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Expert Belt
4 Pokekex Handy910is OR Poke Drawer +
1 Bench Shield
1 Luxury Ball
4 Broken-Time Space
2 Stark Mountain

8 Fighting Energy
3 Rainbow Energy

Strategy is donking if you can, if you can't then just play the usual super fast donphan and protect your bench from garchomp and donphan's earthquake with manetric. ERL for surprise KO's.

RE: Donphan BANKAI!!!

Please put the Division and the Event this is for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

RE: Donphan BANKAI!!!

Oh ok so now i see the big picture u wanna go for massive surprise ko's with a single tech ERL

SO ur main strtegy would be

1. play the early match as if it were a basic donphan deck
2. ur opponent wouldnt think setting up a manectric is too unusual considering donphan's earthquake attack
3.with donphan's massive draw power and 4 pokedex wait till u have warp point, stark mountain, a rainbow and ERL and play them all at once
4. and watch ur opponent scoop :)

.....I like it!
My only advice would be add 1 more bebe's for more cosistency, add an uxie lv x to get to everything you need faster, and add 4 proffesror oak's visit instead of draw cards that make you shuffle ur hand back in messing up ur chances of getting everything you need.

Probably take out 1 BTS 1 Bench Shield and some super scoop ups, maybe replace them with the more reliable switch?

RE: Donphan BANKAI!!! (BR,Masters)

I don't need switch since I already have 3 warp points and 4 SSU. Uhmm I guess I could replace the prof oaks for poke drawers + for even more draw power and probably remove 2 other cards... maybe 1 expert belt and 1 BTS... Or just replace the PONT for the prof oaks visit idk yet... About Uxie lv X well I cant since I dont have it and I dont really feel like buying it since its so expensive lol. The bench shield is important since it can protect manetric from getting sniped by garchomp.

BTW guys I am not afraid of playing alot of trainers against a vilegar since nobody plays it at my BR and if somebody decides to do it well I will just try to go for the donk if they dont have a spiritomb start.

ERL helps so much against gengar. Thunder fall cripples all their gengars, kills their uxies and azelfs too.

yah but there is no gengarplumes at my battleroads so I dont fear playing trainers. Only trainer lock I could get is kabutop primal shell or spiritomb.

Gengar, while a bad matchup is winnable. ERL does help alot against it, you thunder fall, and then power wave with manectric to KO as many gengars as they have out. It will most likely die from multiple fainting spells, but you still take them out.

yup great combo mimi
what should I change in my list to make it better though?

^ERL is only a tech. To the point of running 2-2 of it, or even Azelf just for ERL is a bit too much.

4-4 Donphan Prime
2-2 Manetric PL
1-1 Entei Raikou Legend (surprise KO)
1 Relicanth SV (umbreon and sp counter)
2 Uxie LA

2 Judge
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Warp Points
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Expert Belt
4 Pokedex Handy910is
1 Bench Shield
1 Luxury Ball
4 Broken-Time Space
2 Stark Mountain

8 Fighting Energy
3 Rainbow Energy

Changes in bold.

I like this list. A lot. The 2nd Palmer's really makes a difference though, I've found that recovery is crucial to Donphan. Judge over PONT, Pokedex of Pokedrawer, stuff like that. I'd recommend those changes. I'm thinking of Warp Energy, but I can't think of a place for them... If you can think of one, do it. They really help. But again, I think this list is pretty solid.

uhmm not sure about dropping 1 communication though... And the palmer's are like 4$ and my cousin doesnt wanna trade them cause he needs them for his deck so i think im gonna stick to 1 or try flower shop lady instead.

All im missing for the deck is
4x phanpy
2x donphan prime
3x rainbow energy
1x relicanth sv

So if anyone wants to trade let me know I also have 2 crobats prime ready tot rade in mint condition english

Should I try to add in Poke Drawer + since they let me search for the cards I need for ERL combo easily when I play 2 at a time and it can also help me search bench shield, very handy against garchomp x
Either I try to add 4 poke drawer + or i replace the whole pokedex line for poke drawer... what should I do??

Back