• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DonkBox

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
This is a post-PDHB deck.

Pokemon (16):

2x Hitmontop HS
2x Minun UL
2x Plusle UL
2x Basculin PDHB
2x Skorupi TR
2x Victini NV
4x Tyrogue HS

T/S/S (32):

4x Level Ball
4x Dual Ball
4x PokeGear 3.0
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Seeker
4x Energy Exchanger
4x Switch
4x Junk Arm

Energy (12):

4x Double Colorless Energy
4x Prism Energy
4x Rainbow Energy

The strategy here is to try and donk. By using Hitmontop (with a Victini on bench), Minun (with a Plusle on bench), Basculin, or Skorupi (with a Victini on bench), you should be able to OHKO most Pokemon that you'll be faced against. Tyrogue is for quick Cleffa donks and also to have a free retreater in the deck.

Level Ball, Dual Ball, and Collector are all here to get out the Pokemon you need. Seeker is for those times when your opponent has a pesky benched Pokemon that needs to be taken care of. PokeGear 3.0 can grab either a Seeker or a Collector, which is very useful. Energy Exchanger exchanges energy to get the right kind out, Switch lets you get a Pokemon active when you don't start with Tyrogue, and Junk Arm gets you your used Trainers back.

The energy lines are 4 DCE, 4 Prism, and 4 Rainbow to be able to use all the attacks. DCE is for Hitmontop/Skorupi and Prism/Rainbow is for Minun/Basculin.

Obviously, this won't win much. But just imagine donking your opponent with a Skorupi.

I'd like to include PlusPower or more Energy, but I'm not sure what to take out. Suggestions?

The problem with Juniper is that I want to be able to Collector or Seeker T1. What would I take out that would allow me to put in a Juniper, anyways?

Back