• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DonDra (Donphan/Kingdra)

Gardegon

It's not easy having a good time.
This will be my deck for worlds. So please help me fill in the blanks for replacements. I don't know that much about the new B/W cards that are out and/or coming out.

Pokemon: 15
4 Horsea UL
3 Seadra UL
4 Kingdra Prime
2 Phanpy HGSS
2 Donphan Prime

T/S/S: 29
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Seeker
2 PONT
2 PETM
2 Professor Juniper
1 FSL
3 Candies
3 SSU
2 Defender
4 PlusPower
3 Collector

Energy: 16
{W}:9
{F}:5
Rainbow:2

Strategy: Kinda broken because of the rotation, but seems obvious. Start with Horsea or Phanpy and use Supporters to get candy and Kingdra/Donphan, evolve, and get one energy attached for a fast 60. Use trainers and Seeker for the donk.

You can change the bebe's to pokemon communication, and the palmer's contribution to flower shop lady. The only kindgra not in your deck is kindgra prime, which is a card who's pokepower is basically an extra plus power every turn, and it can do a cheap 60 to non-fire decks, but that's about it. No card in this format has an attack like kindgra la's first one, though. Replace the uxie's with cleffas. Without uxie you may want to remove some seekers too. I guess replace the other cards with plus powers and junk arms. Also, you need to fit 3-4 pokemon collector into there someplace, maybe instead of emcee's chatter and a rare candy (rare candy was nerfed, it's only useful to kindgra now.)

I said that 3 of my kingdras were primes, but I agree with everything. If I can't get my hands on 3 collectors what should I do?

Sorry, I must have looked at horsea or seadra and saw ul and thought it was non-prime kindgra. Dual Ball works as a less consistant basic searcher, but it is a trainer which is helpul.

take out a seadra because a 4-2-4 line of kingdra is fine. take out one of the kingdra primes and add the other kingdra for the reshiram matchup. take out 4 water and add a dce and 2 rainbow so your not stuck with the wrong energy add 3 interveiwers to find energy so....
- 1 kindra prime
-4 {W}
+1 {C}{C}
+2 rainbow
+3 interviwers

-3 Super Scoop Up this card really isn't important to the strategy of the deck, and you have 3 seekers anyway
-2 PETM communication does this too without using up your supporter

+3 Manaphy starter that shuffles hand but won't be killed by tyrogue or donphan's earthquakes
+2 Junk Arm reuses all of your trainers, very useful

Back