• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donchamp Battleroads Masters

how good do you think this deck is in general

• awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hku595

Aspiring Trainer
3-2-3-1 machamp
2 uxie
1 unown q
1 azelf
1 chatot
2-2 donphan prime
total 18
10 fighting
2 dce
total 12
4 rare candy
2 bts
1 dsg
1 palmers contribution
2 warp point
3 pokemon reversal
3 expert belt
2 bench shield
3 bebes
1 lux ball
1 premier ball
2 pont
3 pov
2 pokemon communication

strategy: basically donk with machamp and come back late game with machamp x or donk alot with donphan

RE: Machamp tank Battleroads Masters

First of all, you could stand to reorganize a bit. It's a bit cramped. You only have 10 Basics, so I would recommend 4 Call Energy so you don't get DONK'd. Take out 2 {F} and 2 Rainbow (IDK why you are running these in the first place...)

i ran rainbow in case i have to use nidoqueen or azelf to attack and i would add call if i had any but sadly i don't

I run raikou and enti in my machamp deck i would say take out nidoqueen and put in raikou and enti in and take out three fighting and put in two fire and lighing energy.....but i dont know if you own raikou and enti legend.

i dont erl but i thank you for the advice but i need more because this stilll needs something else

Does dsg=Department Store Girl?

-2 Fighting Energy
-2 Bench Shield
-1 Premier Ball
+1 Broken Time-Space
+3 Pokemon Collecter
+1 Pokemon Communication

-2 Fighting Energy because twelve energy is probably enough. I'm not sure what your planning on attaching Bench Shield to. You don't really need Premier Ball because you only have one level X, and you can easily use Bebe's or Communication to get it. Three Collecter for searching out your basics early game, and BTS and Communication for more consistency.

hmm, since your running psychic as a secondary, try this out

4-2-3-1 machamp
2 uxie
1 unown q
1 azelf
1-0-1 nidoqueen
2-2 drifblim SF

driffblim increase's the setup of machamp, so for instance you have for a starting hand drifblim, drifloon, bts, machamp, rare candy, bebe's, machamp. bts drifblim SF, lifting, 2 machop with 2 energy, and by t2 you already have a second machamp ready to get out. no energy, no nothing, sure it would have been better to move machamp out t1. to save a turn to run 2 instead of one turn for 1 pokemon? cya

yes dsg is department store girl
premier ball is in case i need to get machamp x from discard
bench shield is to prevent garchomp from sniping uxie azelf and nido queen

varit, i like the idea of drifblim but what 4 cards do i take out

Back