News Donald Trump Becomes the POTUS - What Happens Next?

Are you willing to halt progress on minority rights in exchange for stopping World War 3? That's basically what a lot of people's decisions came down to. It's a classic catch 22; damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Was there really any proof that Clinton would start World War III with Russia If she were elected instead of Trump when we've got bigger fish to fry with ISIS and the Assad regime in Syria? Of course it doesn't help that Trump would be just as bad as Clinton in terms of starting a nuclear arms race with Iran by getting rid of the deal that's keeping them off our backs as well as our allies in the Middle East.

Was there really any proof that Clinton would start World War III with Russia If she were elected instead of Trump when we've got bigger fish to fry with ISIS and the Assad regime in Syria? Of course it doesn't help that Trump would be just as bad as Clinton in terms of starting a nuclear arms race with Iran by getting rid of the deal that's keeping them off our backs as well as our allies in the Middle East.

Assad is being backed by Russia, as Russia's main interest is backing its ally and securing oil, along with other reasons. Russia and the West are fighting a proxy war in Syria with Russia providing bombers and the West funding the rebels.

During the election, Clinton publicly said she wanted a no-fly zone to be established in Syria. It's been warned by many at the top that in order for a no-fly zone to be put in place, it would require war with Russia:

When you add to the fact that the West has been punishing Russia with sanctions and accusations that they were rigging the elections, is it any wonder why Clinton was the canidate for possible war with Russia?

There is literally nothing wrong with Trump's idea to respect Russia as equals. We've done nothing but poke the bear, and there's no telling what will happen if we continue. Our only militaristic goal should be to focus on eliminating ISIS, not further destabilizing the Middle East like we have been doing.

Like what is so good about Trump? Like, really, name your reasons.

Is it because of his promise to get back jobs?
Is it because of his promise to empty the "swamp of corruption" ?
Is it because of his promise to "make America great again" ?

Because I will tell you here and now, whether its through media or not, this presidency is a abomination. He's not going to bring back jobs, because automation is becoming more common these days. He's not going to make America great again. More, his stance on "Coal" being a clean energy source is a total bust, and he's planning to get out of the Global Climate deal, which is absolutely disasterous beyond anything else. We are talking about the fate of the entire planet, not just the wellbeing of the USA. How is he a good president? This is way, way worse than a war with Russia, because everyone loses here if this were to go true.

Hell, even China and Russia are putting up threatening stances against Trump's willingness to get out of the deal. How is this a good thing? If you think he's going to be a good president because he has "good business skills" only, forget it. He will just play the puppet for the GOP psychos he has appointed. Hell, the GOP themselves are rumored to be in disharmony with one another. How is this a good government? I can't see anything good. Just because he has good business skills, doesn't mean a damn thing in being a President. He's not being the boss of a mere company, but of the entire country.

In fact, according to pictures taken officially at the White House, where Trump and Obama met, many people have noted that Trump has completely understimated what its like to be the President of the USA, and is wanting to have Obama to help him run. He doesn't even want the job, for even his grandchild or child was rolling his very eyes on the stage where Trump announced his win. How does this not warn you that this presidency is set to fail from the get go? He just wanted his fame and fortune, but he pushed it too far and now he has gotten something he didn't want at all. More, he constantly flip-flops between his statements/promises he made.

The President earns about $400,000 per year, that is about 1,600,000 for a one full term, and 3,200,000 for a full eight year term. Seeing as Trump is a known billionaire and a rich business tycoon, this salary is chump-change for him and a extreme waste of time. I mean, which billionaire would do away with his wealthy businesses in return to take the hardest stressful job there is in the world and where he/she gets way less than what he/she earned previously? No billionaire in their right mind would even think of doing this. I sure wouldn't.

More, People are protesting country wide due to all of this nonsense, yet they are being called immature by Trump supporters. Like really? People who want to fight for their rights and their safety are the ones being immature? No they are surely not. They are protesting far and wide in fear because its known what for sort people he's bringing into the cabinet, all of which are lobbyists, white supremacists, bankers, conspiracy nutcases, Anti-gay/LGBT people like Mike Pence, morons like Ben Carson who thinks pyramids were build to store grain.

I thought he was going to get rid of the corruption? Then why the hell is he filling up his cabinet with the psychos I just mentioned above, the same people he promised to get rid of? Like really, does anyone with a sane mind even think this is good? If so, then those people are extremely naive and ignorant to the truth out there.

My aunt lives in America and she's black along with another friend of mine, who is also bisexual. I'm extremely worried about them, and I'm not even a American. Heck, how can people even justify racism that has increased 100 fold just 24 hours after Trump's election, such as this article? Here's a example which happened shortly after the election:

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...ts-parents-will-deported-now-trump-president/

How is this good? I can't see anything good coming from this, at all. How is it good that blacks, muslisms, innocent whites, along with same-sex couples, people from LGBT communities, disabled people, autistic people, etc, are now being preyed on because they're "not normal" or are opposing Trump in reaction to this? What for kind of ass-backwards thinking is this?

Sure, Hillary has her own dirty laundry, but is her laundry that much worse to what is to come from a Trump presidency? I think not. I think both are equally worse, but Trump's cabinet even more so when it comes to personal rights of people. More Trump has a list of scandals himself and had them since the year of 1970, yet people conveniently ignore all that in favor for their own interests, because oh no, Hillary's e-mails are way more worse and dark. Give me a break here.

I still can't believe this myself, I really can't.

With this all in mind, I expect that Trump will not even be able to finish a full term, les a year at that. He's not ready for the responsibility, nor the stress that comes with it, and if he quits, you will get Mike Pence instead, and that guy, from what I read, is a horror to many, especially to the same-sex couple and LGBT communities.

Note: According to a interview made by CNN, it has been confirmed that racism-related incidents number greatly in the 300 and above since Donald was elected President. That alone should tell how disasterous this Presidency is going to be, and how much more of these incidents are going to take place.

Last edited:
Look The RNC tried to cheat trump out of his candidacy at their convention but failed.

No, the RNC did no such thing at the convention. They certainly tried to oppose Trump in the primary process, to get one of their preferred candidates. It is important to remember that the Republicans have a bad habit of going with the runner up from the previous caucus/primary cycle; opposition to Trump happened for various reasons, but one of them was simply as far as the establishment was concerned, he was cutting in line and being an upstart.

By the time of the convention, they were mostly on board; because better a man they knew who would compromise with them like Donald Trump than one that (at least at the time) seemed like he might not, such as Ted Cruz. The RNC did cheat someone, but it was the Republican base and their delegates. The entire reason there are delegates who are selected at the local level (where they are directly accountable to the party base) and sent to vote for the nominee at the convention is so that the delegates can indeed vote for someone other than the initial caucus/primary winner. Whether you believe said delegates had legitimate reason to vote differently is another matter. This is not unlike how the electors for the Electoral College function; if tomorrow it was revealed that Donald Trump was really Kang and Hillary Clinton really Kodos, then it would be the duty of all electors to vote someone else. ;)

Again, not saying the delegates at the Republican's convention should have done so. In fact they may not have done so at all and simply affirmed Trump's candidacy... but the delegates did not get the chance.

Personally, I find Trump's supporting cast to be much scarier than the man himself. Trump, albeit ignorant and rife with other problems, is a political novice with a surprisingly liberal background. Mike Bence, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, and ESPECIALLY Myron Ebell are among the biggest dunces in politics. I encourage you all to look up these names and learn about the kind of legislation and policies that these men support. To give you a brief sample of these implications, Myron Ebell has been appointed as the head of Trump's transition team for the United States Environmental Protection agency, and he denies climate change. He has represented Exxon Mobil and has actively fought against public health legislation that fights tobacco companies. These are the players that are going to make devastating decisions under the label of Trump.

No, the RNC did no such thing at the convention. They certainly tried to oppose Trump in the primary process, to get one of their preferred candidates.

They tried to change the rules at the national convention, it was done by a bunch of Cruz people.
I talked to multiple people who went as well. I went to the Texas GOP convention and people where swearing up and down they were going to try to stop him.

If you don't think the RNC tried stop him you are wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/politics/rnc-procedural-votes-rules-committee/

Last edited:
They tried to change the rules at the national convention, it was done by a bunch of Cruz people.
I talked to multiple people who went as well. I went to the Texas GOP convention and people where swearing up and down they were going to try to stop him.

If you don't think the RNC tried stop him you are wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/politics/rnc-procedural-votes-rules-committee/

RNC = Republican National Committee

"Cruz people" would not be the RNC. The GOP officials that stopped it? That would be the RNC.

RNC = Republican National Committee

"Cruz people" would not be the RNC. The GOP officials that stopped it? That would be the RNC.

Cruz National Delegates/ or the Trump Bound National Delegates who fought their bind,
are still part of the RNC. (They literally are the the RNC)
Heck even down to the state level that's still the RNC. (Like Tom Mechler [TX])
I Pmed you details.

Last edited:
Cruz National Delegates/ or the Trump Bound National Delegates who fought their bind,
are still part of the RNC. (They literally are the the RNC)
Heck even down to the state level that's still the RNC. (Like Tom Mechler [TX])
I Pmed you details.

Well, that's embarrassing for me. It won't seem like it based on the rest of this post, but thank you for correcting me. Getting some terminology wrong is nothing new, but boy does it make me look at best unreliable and at worst like a fool to be ignored. I do that enough in other ways. >_<

So let me focus upon that which I should have in the first place:

Look The RNC tried to cheat trump out of his candidacy at their convention but failed.

Emphasis added. To the best of my ability, it seems those calling for a vote were following proper procedure. It was not an effort to cheat Donald Trump out of everything, but to ensure that the delegates were allowed to fulfill their proper role. Yes, that may have denied Trump the nomination... or it may have changed little. It would not, however, have been cheating him of anything.

Last edited:
Emphasis added. To the best of my ability, it seems those calling for a vote were following proper procedure. It was not an effort to cheat Donald Trump out of everything, but to ensure that the delegates were allowed to fulfill their proper role. Yes, that may have denied Trump the nomination... or it may have changed little. It would not, however, have been cheating him of anything.

I use the term "Cheat" quite loosely here, he did have the most bound national delegates going in for the first round of voting.
But It's not "cheating" if you change the rules, but it would have "cheated" the actual people who voted for him and the Delegates representing those votes.

During the election, Clinton publicly said she wanted a no-fly zone to be established in Syria. It's been warned by many at the top that in order for a no-fly zone to be put in place, it would require war with Russia:

Chris Christie said the exact same thing during the Primaries while debating with Rand Paul yet Christie will probably still be involved in the Trump Administration in some way, two wrongs don't make a right.

Christie's role in the future Trump administration is shrinking. Everything involving bridgegate and his demotion on the transition team point to this.

Even then, Trump's stance on the issue is to watch and decrease involvement. Quite simply, let the issue play out and avoid WWIII.

I feel like Hasan Minhaj (A correspondent on the Daily Show with Trevor Noah) said it best: "You personally may not be a racist, sexist xenophobe, but that comes with the package. So if you take that deal, what you're telling me is 'Hey, man, I don't hate you, I just don't care about you.' "

I am a member of the LGBTQ+ community, and while many people I know personally don't hate me or have never wronged me in any way, when they tell me they voted for Trump, they are telling me that they believe I don't have the same rights as other people. Its as simple as that, no media bias.

But it's really not as simple as that. What you're saying is that the entire election should boil down to one issue, LGBT rights, and that the rest of the issues don't matter at all. If that's the case, why do we even need to hear about international policy, immigration reform, economic policy, hell you can build whatever kind of wall wherever you want as long as you support LGBT rights. My point is that it is unfair to oversimplify something that really isn't simple at all. "Everyone who voted for Trump doesn't care about LGBT rights," has the same truth value as, "All Asians are good at math." You can say that some people voted for Trump because they aren't LGBT and so they don't really care one way or another about those policies because they don't effect them, and sure that's probably true for some people. It's not that I'm unsympathetic to LGBT's concerns, because I can see how they're afraid of what's going to come out of the next four years, and I get that. I don't want you to think that I don't. I just don't think we should vilify them on the basis of how they chose to vote. They're not all racists. They're not all homophobes. They're not even all indifferent. Not saying that LGBT rights isn't important, but there are so many other factors involved that it's impossible to say that everyone who voted for Trump doesn't care about the LGBT community, especially when the candidates from both parties were jokes. I mean it's not like the racist, sexist, homophobe won against a saint or anything.

Now I'm reiterating what Professor Palutena said earlier here because it is so accurate, and I could not have said this better myself.
I like what @Materious17 said about presidents being a package deal, because that's exactly what you get.

Are you willing to halt progress on minority rights in exchange for stopping World War 3? That's basically what a lot of people's decisions came down to. It's a classic catch 22; damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Now it has been 5 days since the election and Trump has now said many things that seem to contradict what he has said in the past. Trump appears to be simply absorbing the opinions of actual intelligent people who are advising him in the intelligence meetings Trump will go through from now until January 20th.

Just a side note, I would consider that an improvement from the average politician :p

He's not going to bring back jobs, because automation is becoming more common these days.

Automation is already common. This is old news. That's why we all have to go to college and get degrees now. There are so many other jobs out there that didn't even exist 20 years ago, it's not like it's suddenly impossible to create jobs. Also if all these people talking about moving to Canada because they're ashamed to be an American would just hurry up and do it, they'd be freeing up a lot of jobs for those of us who are going down with the ship. The labor force decreases. Jobs remain essentially constant. Less people are now unemployed. Unemployment could fall by as much as half of a percent. All without doing anything.

Like really, does anyone with a sane mind even think this is good? If so, then those people are extremely naive and ignorant to the truth out there.

Again with the sweeping generalizations. See above.

Sure, Hillary has her own dirty laundry, but is her laundry that much worse to what is to come from a Trump presidency? I think not. I think both are equally worse

So they're both "equally worse", and yet you can't possibly imagine how some people came to the conclusion that Trump was the better candidate. I'm not saying you have to agree with their analysis, but you can't even understand their line of thinking? Let's not ignore the fact that a large amount of people who voted, myself included, didn't back their candidate anywhere close to 100%. They only had a finite number of options, and none of them were really all that great. They did the best they could with the candidates they were given. Let's stop dogging them for that.

Note: According to a interview made by CNN, it has been confirmed that racism-related incidents number greatly in the 300 and above since Donald was elected President. That alone should tell how disasterous this Presidency is going to be, and how much more of these incidents are going to take place.

A liberal news station with a clear bias against Trump "confirms" something bad about Trump? Well that just proves it then.

So they're both "equally worse", and yet you can't possibly imagine how some people came to the conclusion that Trump was the better candidate. I'm not saying you have to agree with their analysis, but you can't even understand their line of thinking? Let's not ignore the fact that a large amount of people who voted, myself included, didn't back their candidate anywhere close to 100%. They only had a finite number of options, and none of them were really all that great. They did the best they could with the candidates they were given. Let's stop dogging them for that.

As if Trump is any better, right? Most of his cabinet, according to legit reports here and there, includes racists, islamphobes, homophobes and who knows what else for greedy creepy scum, yet I don't understand why some people think Trump is the better choice of the two? Oh, I understand them alright...perfectly, as in understanding the fact that those people are selfish and "ignorant of the truth", thus resulting Trump getting elected, despite him spouting out BS from start to finish that attracted his base of fans. Case closed.

A liberal news station with a clear bias against Trump "confirms" something bad about Trump? Well that just proves it then.

CNN is as official as they come. But hey, if the news/media did this before with Obama, accusing him of moronic untrue stuff, then Trump should just get the same fair treatment, no? Its only fair. Also, racism attacks/comments/actions, etc have been steadily increasing since the election has finished several days ago. It may not be over 300 as CNN says or claims, but at the rate I'm seeing racistic actions increase with the day, that number surely will get reached eventually with a year. Maybe even shorter.

As if Trump is any better, right? Most of his cabinet, according to legit reports here and there, includes racists, islamphobes, homophobes and who knows what else for greedy creepy scum, yet I don't understand why some people think Trump is the better choice of the two?

You’re saying people shouldn’t have voted for Trump because of his cabinet members, but I’d just like to point out that he didn’t start picking them until after the election, and he is still in the process of picking them now. But since we’re on the subject of cabinet members, do you mind referencing some of these reports? I’ve done a little bit of research myself, and the only thing I’ve uncovered yet was Jeff Sessions’s 30 year old comment that the NAACP was “un-American” and “communist”. The good news about the “cabinet from hell” is that all of them have to be confirmed by the Senate, and the Republicans only lead Democrats 54 : 46, so if any of these cabinet candidates are really as bad as they are made out to be (which they very well may be, but given the amount of bias against Trump and his team, I feel that any skepticism is warranted), I wouldn’t count on them getting confirmed.

Oh, I understand them alright...perfectly, as in understanding the fact that those people are selfish and "ignorant of the truth", thus resulting Trump getting elected, despite him spouting out BS from start to finish that attracted his base of fans. Case closed.

No, you don’t understand. So in order for it to make sense to you, you have to imagine them in your head as being just stupid racists. People aren’t allowed to have a differing opinion, so when they do, you just automatically demonize them. So the people who were leaning towards Trump shut down since everyone who was considering Trump got labeled as being hateful, homophobic, white supremacists. But then when these people get to the polls, no one knows how they’re voting. There’s no judgement, there’s no flaming over supporting Trump—people are allowed to just vote how they feel. And how do you think they felt after months of having to silently endure all of this anti-Trump, you’re a racist rhetoric? Certainly not like voting Democratic. There was a lot of serious discussion about Trump as president that didn’t happen that would have been healthy for us to have. That’s why Trump was elected in the first place. Had this discussion actually occurred without unduly accusing people of bigotry, it’s entirely possible that the nation could have sided with Clinton instead. But we never had those conversations, so we'll never know.

But let's suppose that everyone who voted for Trump is a racist, homophobic bigot and see what follows as a direct consequence. For simplicity, we’ll just assume that these are reflective of white males in general; think of it as the maximum population of bigots. So Caucasians account for 63.7% of the US population according to census data, assuming that roughly half of them are males, that implies that about 31.9% support Trump due to their prejudice against minorities. But Trump had roughly 50% of the popular vote (slightly less than 50% seeing as he lost the popular vote). There’s a whole 18.1% of the population, 26.6% of minorities, who voted for Trump. And that 26.6% is a minimum since we overestimated the “bigot” population. Voter demographics from the election seems to corroborate this; Clinton actually won the minority vote by a lesser margin than other Democratic candidates did in previous years. “They’re bigots,” doesn’t work here. They had to have had another reason. The numbers, which by their very nature are relatively devoid of bias, point to this. Your supposition that everyone who voted for Trump is simply ignorant does not hold. I mean do we really believe that literally half the population is ignorant?

There is a lot more to the story than you are willing to admit, and because you choose to hide behind broad and ultimately false generalizations about Trump supporters instead of thinking critically about the issues and discussing them, you are actively deciding to remain “ignorant of the truth”. “The truth”, for the record, isn’t so much referring to Trump being the better choice, but simply just being open to that possibility and harboring meaningful discussion.

CNN is as official as they come. But hey, if the news/media did this before with Obama, accusing him of moronic untrue stuff, then Trump should just get the same fair treatment, no? Its only fair.

You’re defending bias as fair. Bias—“prejudice in favor for or against one thing, person, or group in comparison with another, usually in a way that is considered to be unfair”. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Whether or not they did this with Obama is really irrelevant; it still isn’t fair.

Also, racism attacks/comments/actions, etc. have been steadily increasing since the election has finished several days ago. It may not be over 300 as CNN says or claims, but at the rate I'm seeing racistic actions increase with the day, that number surely will get reached eventually with a year. Maybe even shorter.

My problem mainly came from the choice of source and not so much the information itself. I’ve had time to do some research and was able to find other sources that corroborated the report. But again I would just like to note that these actions are not indicative of Trump supporters in general. Let’s say these hate crimes number 1,000 and that each one of them represent an individual that fits the bigoted Trump supporter “stereotype”. Out of the 62 million people that voted for Trump, they account for less than two thousandths of a percent of Trump supporters. Just because a subset of supporters are racist, it does not mean that we get to assume that everyone who voted that way is racist. Also, this might make you feel better. In an interview on 60 Minutes, Trump expressed condolences for the unnecessary violence, and spoke directly to that faction of his supporters and told them to “Stop it.”

See the thing with Trump is he was very consistent. The things he was saying in the past are the same things he has been saying. We already know what Trump is about where as Hillary, we simply don't know since she says whatever she needs to say. The people were were going to vote for Trump would have anyway where Hillary made it hard. People who wanted to vote for her didn't because of how much she flip flopped. Reasonable people also didn't want a war with Russia.

As much as I dislike Trump, I'm glad he won over Hillary. The only right candidate for the job was Bernie but he got screwed by his own party. The hard truth is America is dumb and doesn't want change. Those of us who are reasonable people are far outweighed by those who don't even know how the process works but are still allowed to vote. Americans don't vote because someone is right for the job. If that were the case, then Bernie would have won as he is what America is supposed to be but people rather vote because they promise to restricts the rights of others.

While racist did vote for Trump, saying he only won because of them is incorrect. What happened were those who would have voted for Hillary saw through what she was doing and voted for Trump instead, even those who didn't want to. This election was so messed up that only half of America voted. I was part of that group that didn't because none of them have values I believe in but we should have done more.

I will be active in 2020 and will personally fund Bernie if able. As of now, lets just wait and see what happens.

I'm not American so what happens in your country will probably have very little effect on me personally and I obviously had no say in how your election went, like everyone I'll have my views of the candidates and my views on other people's views of them. All I can say is though, I'm sorry for how the election has made your country look, I've been to America several times I think it's a lovely place and full of a lot of lovely people so it's a shame that it's been made to look so bad in the media. I also feel bad for everyone having possibly the two most unpopular candidates in any election, no election should boil down to anyone's view of a lesser of two evils.

I'm not American so what happens in your country will probably have very little effect on me personally and I obviously had no say in how your election went, like everyone I'll have my views of the candidates and my views on other people's views of them. All I can say is though, I'm sorry for how the election has made your country look, I've been to America several times I think it's a lovely place and full of a lot of lovely people so it's a shame that it's been made to look so bad in the media. I also feel bad for everyone having possibly the two most unpopular candidates in any election, no election should boil down to anyone's view of a lesser of two evils.

Its not that the people picked the lesser of two evils, its that they didn't know there were other options and this is a failure of the system, which also includes education. The system here places too much on religion and money rather what is right.

You’re saying people shouldn’t have voted for Trump because of his cabinet members, but I’d just like to point out that he didn’t start picking them until after the election, and he is still in the process of picking them now. But since we’re on the subject of cabinet members, do you mind referencing some of these reports? I’ve done a little bit of research myself, and the only thing I’ve uncovered yet was Jeff Sessions’s 30 year old comment that the NAACP was “un-American” and “communist”. The good news about the “cabinet from hell” is that all of them have to be confirmed by the Senate, and the Republicans only lead Democrats 54 : 46, so if any of these cabinet candidates are really as bad as they are made out to be (which they very well may be, but given the amount of bias against Trump and his team, I feel that any skepticism is warranted), I wouldn’t count on them getting confirmed.

The information is out there. You just have to look for it in the right places, although there are samples of fake news too, so it really depends what you want to believe. Me, I tend to believe those who are more frightened about the future, hence the protests going on. You can look on the Off-Topic part of NeoGaf. It has enough topics about Trump and his rumored picks, and the information gotten there is legit because they only allow legit news to be posted. That is where I got most of my information from.

No, you don’t understand. So in order for it to make sense to you, you have to imagine them in your head as being just stupid racists. People aren’t allowed to have a differing opinion, so when they do, you just automatically demonize them. So the people who were leaning towards Trump shut down since everyone who was considering Trump got labeled as being hateful, homophobic, white supremacists.

Sorry, but excuse me? I'm calling all Trump voters racist and I'm demonizing them? Where did I say that exactly? I said "they were ignorant of the truth", but I never said they, all those that voted for Trump, are all racists by default, nor did I ever say they couldn't have a opinion of their own. Big difference right there. That is just you putting words in my mouth I never said.

I know that most Trump voters, mostly voted on Trump on his promise of wanting "make America great again" based on promising things too unrealistic to get done any time soon, but there is no denying that racist attacks done by actual racists have occurred shortly after the election and increased in number. You don't believe me. Go look it up. The articles are there in full.

Also, this might make you feel better. In an interview on 60 Minutes, Trump expressed condolences for the unnecessary violence, and spoke directly to that faction of his supporters and told them to “Stop it.”

He asked them to "stop it"? That is surely going to help a lot right? Seriously, if that is all he's going to say about the matter, he already failed there and then. That's not good enough, and a pretty weak response, especially for someone who is to be President of the USA. He has to do way better than that, and so far, he's not exactly inspiring confidence, despite not being in the White House yet. How is he going to be once he does, however?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That all aside, this will be my last post concerning this topic around the US election for I have gotten tired about it. At this point, for all I'm concerned, Trump is President and that will unfortunately not change. That much stands, But that doesn't mean I will like the guy and think positively of him as the President of the USA, especially after all I heard, watched and read about him prior to his election.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds it funny that Democrats heavily bombarded Trump for saying that he would not acknowledge the results of the election, and yet they're the ones who have been rioting after Hillary lost?

Back