• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Doing post rotation deck

adri172

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone I m Adrian, mostly new in TCG, I was being VGC player :p. Now I d like to prove how is the metagame in standard, I ve played a lot of cards, so I can think in strategy blabla. Of course I ve played a few matches hehe but now I d like to start doing my first tier2/3 deck.

These are some cards that I own, so it could be nice to do some deck with these:
4xEevee S/M
2xRemoraid
1xOctillery
2xCosmog
1xLapras
1xPrimarina
1xRare Candy
1xDragonair
1xM Alakazam EX
1xOranguru
1xTauros GX
1xPassimian

And some trainers cardsblabla this is not a problem for me to obtain these cards

I ve been thinking in doing metagross/octillery deck with oranguru but I couldnt find any list with these cards,only metagross without it.

Also in Quad Sylveon, this list I ve found here, I will just have to buy 4xSylveon

Pokemon: 8

4 Eevee

4 Sylveon GX

Trainers: 38

Items

4 Crushing Hammer

4 Puzzle of Time

2 Enhanced Hammer

2 Field Blower

4 Red Card

3 Tormenting Spray

Supporters

4 Team Flare Grunt

2 Team Rockets Handiwork

4 Delinquent

2 Plumeria

3 Guzma

Stadium

3 Parallel City

1 Chaos Tower

Energy: 14

11 Fairy Energy

3 Double Colorless Energy

But this is t3 deck :S, maybe metagross would be better option for t2.

Second I ve thinking in vikabulu because of the oct/remoraid, or koko because of oranguru, but maybe bulu is too expensive to buy. Koko would be this but Oranguru in spite of Jolteon:

Pokemon: 9
Tapu Koko GX-4
Jolteon EX-1
Raichu-3
Carbink (Energy Guard)-1

Stadiums- Aether Paradise- 3

Supporters: 14
Sycamore-4
N-2
Guzma-2
Acerola-4
Pokemon Fan Club-2