• Snubbull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
capt.penguin said:
alright people dogs are the four listed rk9,menetric legendaries dogs,flare,jolt, vaps and umbreon. now i hate dogs so i choose espeon which resembles as a cat. go cats
It's been a month since this topic was last posted in. Dead topic revival.. -_-

bass_forte hate is a bad word please don't use it on the forums WPM will send you a warning if he sees your post so can you please edit your post before he sees it thanks.:)

Arcanine is all powerful. Arcaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Growlithe is the 2nd coolest, then come Entei/Houndoom for 3rd, then Raikou, then Jolteon. But long live the Arcanine!

Arcanine out.

Like all the dogs but entei is my favorite one because he has awesome attacks and he has good HP I hear too but I don't have him in my game because I chose charmander as my starter.:)

Dog Pokemon??
ye I like Arcanine & Entei!!!
entei is my favorite pokemon its awesome...!

Fire pokemon are my favorite. That is why I picked entei.:)

xxashxx said:
bass_forte hate is a bad word please don't use it on the forums WPM will send you a warning if he sees your post so can you please edit your post before he sees it thanks.:)

-_-

Right, I better say more, or it's spam. If WPM wants to warn me for hate, I'll be banned in a week. =P

Seriously doubt it.. of course, if I'm wrong, dance on my grave. =P

EDIT: What the heck.. xxashxx.. were you paying attention?! In no part of my post did I say 'hate'. -_-

Sorry but it should not be said because it should never be said. You can say you don't like something it is just a bad word to say and can lead to trouble thats all.:)

Sorry I did not know it was allowed here on the forums but thanks for the info.:)

He has good electric attacks and they are very powerful.:)

I think Raikou resembles a tiger more than a dog, and Entei resembles a lion.
Suicune is the only one that, to me, resembles a dog. It looks like a wolf. And Suicune is my favorite of those three.

I like Houndoom the most. The whole evil Fire/Dark wolf thing....only a Houndoom could pull that off;)

Houndoom Fire Blaaast!!   

I like entei the best because he is a fire type and he has awesome attacks. and raikou does have a tiger face but he is a dog and you can see the awesome features in pokemon colosseum and XD.:)

I think Arcanine looks the coolest although I think Mightyena is pretty cool, it looks like Houdoom except the firey element and those wierd bones on it's body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back