Does anyone think Pokeorder.com is a good site?

Online shopping for Pokemon Cards any good?

• Yes(Pokemon Paradise)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No(Ripoff)

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Does anyone think that pokeorder.com is a good site?

Post your thoughts,comments,suggestions,etc. here about this site or any other that sells pokemon cards:

Pokeorder.com is a reliable site. The prices are high but I bought a Blaine's Charizard there about 5 months ago and it came perfectly mint very fast.

Pokecorner.com is a very good site for buying singles. They are on the cheaper side.

Pokeorder is a rip off. They overprice all of their cards to enormous prices where the cards arent worth half of it. Noone should waste their money on that site, and that's being serious.

Just look at it! Arcanine ex = $60. Walrein ex = $45. Banette ex = $45. Ho-oh ex = $80! They sell the Regi ex's from Emerald for $50 each. Those cards arent worth $10... Noone should buy there, I cant believe their outrageous prices...

I used to buy off Pokecorner ages ago. They are reliable usually and are much, MUCH cheaper. They price their cards to what they're worth.

http://www.pokemon-cards.net

Sometimes they are sold out of the good stuff, but they often have great deals.

edit: also check out ebay

yes, www.pokemon-cards.net is agreat site.
I already made two business with them and all cards are mint, with good prices (most of them - but not lugia ex), and there is always a fast shipping.

www.pokemon-cards.net, the best site ever for buying cards. Well, I've bought an Espeon ex there, and arrived in perfect condition. Hoho, I got lucky xD!!!!

Yes because it is pokemon USA's home page and they have some pretty good stuff on it too.:)

EDIT I was thinking of pokemon.com and I thought that was the one you were talking about but I think they but I have never been there really.:)

Pokemon-cards.net

I've bought all of the cards I've ever needed from this site and I recently finished off a deck from buying cards from there. Sure they'll be sold out sometimes, but when they have those cards you're deffinately going to get a great deal.

Pokemon-cards.net

Pokeorder, REALLY not recommended. Overpriced cards. And they do not have much cards too. If you ask for my rating, it is 1/10.

Listen i just tryed buying something on pokemon-cards.net that rounded to about $60.

can you tell me if there is somekind of miniment payment because it told me to buy more!?

yeah! the same thing happend to me...

can someone tell us if there is a Minimum-amount-of-money-you-have-buy-cards-with & how much it is?

that didn't happened to me. Once I just bought trainer cards, and the final value was 40 dollars.

But how many cards are you trying to buy?

yes and no.  they are reliable and if they say they will send you something then they will.  but they're prices are OUTRAGEOUS. IMO the most inflated prices on the Internet for Pokemon cards.

Arcanine out.

yes, but only now. Before they had good prices, but since have they made a mega update, prices are higher than usual, but you need to choose the right cards.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back