Does anybody here collect and not play?

ColdCrush16

Aspiring Trainer
Great job burnambill333, I wish I was such a hardcore collector.
I don't really play, I don't have any people nearby who still collect them, I just collect. Trying to have a collection of a card for every pokemon everr, which is getting hard since Im far behind on my third generation set and the fourth generation already coming.

ry sneas and toto RULE!

Rhydon,Sneasel and water lover
i only play with the cards whenever i go to a tournament (which is very rare considering i can never go) so mainly i just collect, i have a shadowless alakazam, clafairy, and chansey but there all in bad condition :(

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
when I first started collecting years ago I was not really bothered about looking after them so quite a few of my old ones are in bad condition too. If I had known I would still like them now I would have taken better care.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
*raises hand in the air and waves it around violently*

Whoo, yeah. Hardcore collector here. The gameplay and rules just make my brain melt, despite it being seemingly simple compared to other TCGs as I've been told.

I'm working mainly on FR/LG and the sets since then now.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Well, we do both collecting and playing in my household. We have 3 of every set out in english, excluding first edition base and shadowless base.

ZZZAPDOS

Z-Unit
I do a little bit more collecting then playing, just because I live in an area where there are no tournaments, and not many people play.
Generally I just get strategies together.