Does anybody here collect and not play?

Great job burnambill333, I wish I was such a hardcore collector.
I don't really play, I don't have any people nearby who still collect them, I just collect. Trying to have a collection of a card for every pokemon everr, which is getting hard since Im far behind on my third generation set and the fourth generation already coming.

i only play with the cards whenever i go to a tournament (which is very rare considering i can never go) so mainly i just collect, i have a shadowless alakazam, clafairy, and chansey but there all in bad condition :(

when I first started collecting years ago I was not really bothered about looking after them so quite a few of my old ones are in bad condition too. If I had known I would still like them now I would have taken better care.

*raises hand in the air and waves it around violently*

Whoo, yeah. Hardcore collector here. The gameplay and rules just make my brain melt, despite it being seemingly simple compared to other TCGs as I've been told.

I'm working mainly on FR/LG and the sets since then now.

Well, we do both collecting and playing in my household. We have 3 of every set out in english, excluding first edition base and shadowless base.

I do a little bit more collecting then playing, just because I live in an area where there are no tournaments, and not many people play.
Generally I just get strategies together.

Back