Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 11-21-14**

Cool :) I'm not, I'm still at work, until 5pm PST, which is 7PM Server time. I'll be online around 7:30 or 8ish Server Time. seeya then :D

loshi said:
Cool :) I'm not, I'm still at work, until 5pm PST, which is 7PM Server time. I'll be online around 7:30 or 8ish Server Time. seeya then :D

Do you mean 8pm your time? It's 7:40pm server time right now.

Not sure where you're getting 'server time' from, but for me, in Pacific Standard Time, it's 3:51pm.

The time below your post says "Today 05:42 PM", so I figured that was a 'Server Time' :p This time is 2hrs ahead of me.

Is there somewhere else I should be checking server time?

I'll be able to come online at around 5:30PM-6PM PST (Public transit lol), and will be able to stay online long enough to complete our trade. Please check what time this is for YOU, and let me know if that will be a convenient time. I hope that this will settle things and make it all a bit clearer. Alternatively, if you tell me what time zone you are in, I can make all my future time quotes based on YOUR time zone.

Around the top right of the page it says current time, thats where I was getting it from.
Alright I guess just lmk when you are ready.

Well it seems like the 'Server Time' is showing as a different time for you than it is for me, lol.... This is why I try to stick with PST/CST/EST, heh.

I realize now that you're CST! So I'll log on between 7:30pm and 8pm (YOUR TIME) tonight.

Excited for the trade - I tried to hatch a Shiny Rotom awhile ago and ended up with 15 boxes of rejects D:

Update: I just went and played with my user profile settings. The time in the top right isn't 'Server time', it's your local time, as selected in your User CP -> Options :) Hope this helps with future trades

loshi said:
Well it seems like the 'Server Time' is showing as a different time for you than it is for me, lol.... This is why I try to stick with PST/CST/EST, heh.

I realize now that you're CST! So I'll log on between 7:30pm and 8pm (YOUR TIME) tonight.

Excited for the trade - I tried to hatch a Shiny Rotom awhile ago and ended up with 15 boxes of rejects D:

Update: I just went and played with my user profile settings. The time in the top right isn't 'Server time', it's your local time, as selected in your User CP -> Options :) Hope this helps with future trades

Haha time is nonsense. I will be there then. Yea hes pretty awsome. 15 boxes though? O_O

Yup, 15 boxes of Rotoms all bred from a 6IV Rotom and a 6IV Foreign Ditto. And Shiny Charm. Gave up once I had a full box of 6IV Rotoms >_<

I have the worst Shiny luck, lolol

I personally flooded WonderTrade with electrical gremlins that weekend, hehee..

Seeya online soon!

Dr.Mario said:
loshi said:
Oh. Lol. I forgot we were supposed to trade YESTERDAY at 2. I thought it was today. I totally forgot too. Lol. No big deal buddy xD

When is a good time for you today? I have to do some house chores, then I can get your trade ready - I'll keep a PokeBeach window open all day, so just respond here or send me a PM :) The longer you can give me to prepare, the more of your Pokedex wants I can get :)

Ok ok I say we aim for tomrrow 5:00pm server time. I will be home around then and can trade.
Assuming I dont forget again.

raichulover11 said:
Not the legendries. Either the mincinno or the Seadra?

Sure that will work. Which one would you prefer?
I would prefer the Mincinno, please. :D

Good trade, thanks Doc!

Now, what to do with all these soulless kitties...

raichulover11 said:
Dr.Mario said:
Ok ok I say we aim for tomrrow 5:00pm server time. I will be home around then and can trade.
Assuming I dont forget again.

Sure that will work. Which one would you prefer?

I can do that. Are you available now?

loshi said:
Good trade, thanks Doc!

Yea thanks again.

Dr.Mario said:
raichulover11 said:

loshi said:
Good trade, thanks Doc!

Yea thanks again.
Sorry, what about tommorow or later today? I have a bunch of homework. :(

raichulover11 said:
Dr.Mario said:

Yea thanks again.
Sorry, what about tommorow or later today? I have a bunch of homework. :(

Just lmk when you got time.

I can give you the Rare Candies/PP Ups for the Shiny Azumarill and the 5IV Swinub you have. Just tell me whatever amount you need for the two. (I can even get both of them)

JetpackPercy said:
I can give you the Rare Candies/PP Ups for the Shiny Azumarill and the 5IV Swinub you have. Just tell me whatever amount you need for the two. (I can even get both of them)

Can you do 21 PP Ups?
14 for the Azumarill and 7 for Swinub.

Dr.Mario said:
JetpackPercy said:

Can you do 21 PP Ups?

Can and shall. It seems you are registered on my 3DS from the last time we traded, so no need to ask for the FC (unless you need to). For reminder, 0774-4308-7461.

Oh, and just for personal preference, can you nickname the Azumarill and Swinub 'Nico' and 'Sawyer', respectively? (If you can nickname them)

As for availability, I can be active for the rest of December and January School Holidays. But I can trade at around 6-8PM CST weekends (and weekdays) w/ you. (To me, it's 11-1PM), just to make it easier for the both of us. I can't trade on Friday (my Saturday), because I'm going to see a movie, but I can trade on Saturday beyond, thanks to my free time.

JetpackPercy said:
Dr.Mario said:
Can you do 21 PP Ups?

Can and shall. It seems you are registered on my 3DS from the last time we traded, so no need to ask for the FC (unless you need to). For reminder, 0774-4308-7461.

Oh, and just for personal preference, can you nickname the Azumarill and Swinub 'Nico' and 'Sawyer', respectively? (If you can nickname them)

As for availability, I can be active for the rest of December and January School Holidays. But I can trade at around 6-8PM CST weekends (and weekdays) w/ you. (To me, it's 11-1PM), just to make it easier for the both of us. I can't trade on Friday (my Saturday), because I'm going to see a movie, but I can trade on Saturday beyond, thanks to my free time.

Just give me a date and time and hopefully I dont end up forgetting.

raichulover11 said:
Thanks, Doc! Nice trading with ya!

Thanks for the trade man!

Dr.Mario said:

Alright, you will have been PM'ed by now.

JetpackPercy said:
Dr.Mario said:

Alright, you will have been PM'ed by now.

Sweet trade completed! Thanks!

Back