Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Penta Pokemon**

Does your shiny Noibat have some decent IVs?

I'm interested in the 5IV Phantump, Hawlucha, and Magikarp! I can offer 5IV Helioptiles (timid, dry skin, w/glare), Skiddos (either ability, adamant), Lillipups (sand rush, adamant, w/pursuit), and Chatots (timid, w/Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Agility and Encore). Also 4IV modest Mareeps, 4IV Careful Rufflets, and low IV (2-3 I think) Chanseys with seismic toss and counter. I can breed a perfect Chansey if you're patient.

Porcelainpot said:
I'm interested in the 5IV Phantump, Hawlucha, and Magikarp! I can offer 5IV Helioptiles (timid, dry skin, w/glare), Skiddos (either ability, adamant), Lillipups (sand rush, adamant, w/pursuit), and Chatots (timid, w/Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Agility and Encore). Also 4IV modest Mareeps, 4IV Careful Rufflets, and low IV (2-3 I think) Chanseys with seismic toss and counter. I can breed a perfect Chansey if you're patient.

I can wait for a perfect Chansey no problem. I would also like a Helioptile female with 5 IVs and the same with a Skiddo with HA please.
PM me when you have them ready.
PokeChimpo said:
Did you get ant female Harvest Phantumps yet? Any IV..

Sorry not yet amigo.

I wouldnt mind a Female 4 IV Joltik with compoundeyes if you can find something

Could we do that trade then?
Scyther gender would be pref. male and if you could, i would like him to be nicknamed "Edward", and if you could name Hawlucha "Nachos" that'd be great!

I'm interested in your Timid and Bold Wish Eevee (I would like one of each), check my list for them?
I can breed HA Chimchar.

I want that 5 IV Jolly Venipede (HA) You can check my thread to see what you want.

Back