Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the pokemon you need **Updated 7-8-14**

soaringtheskies said:
Alright that's totally fine. I'll set them up to all have heartscales.

Gible, Bulbasaur, Riolu, Axew, Skarmory, Noibat, Eevee (two, one bold and one timid), Goomy, Torchic, Abra, Swinub, Togepi, Scyther, Drillbur, Larvitar, Horsea, Clauncher, Gligar, Sableye, Ferroseed, Poliwag, Joltik, Heloptile, Slowpoke, Meditite, Phany, Electrike, Treecko, Scraggy, Murkrow, Starly, Kangaskhan, Crogaunk, Timburr, Vullaby, and Duskull are all of the ones I would love to have (But I won't have enough heartscales for all of them)

Of those how many can you get off me right now? Also, which do you want first?

I should probably get four for right now. I would love Skarmory, Ferroseed, Croagunk, and Riolu. Also a lot of the pokemon I'm giving are snovers. Are those fine?

soaringtheskies said:
I should probably get four for right now. I would love Skarmory, Ferroseed, Croagunk, and Riolu. Also a lot of the pokemon I'm giving are snovers. Are those fine?

Ok I have those ready for you. Whats your FC and IGN?

Thanks *__* I still have to set up the heartscales but I shouldn't take long.
0447-6784-6401 and my IGN is Blainie.

soaringtheskies said:
Thanks *__* I still have to set up the heartscales but I shouldn't take long.
0447-6784-6401 and my IGN is Blainie.

Alright I am online send me a trade invite when you're ready.

Update:
251.png

6 IV Calm Celebi
31/31/31/31/31/31
487.png

5 IV Shiny Impish Giratina (Summer Event)
31/x/31/31/31/31
381.png

5 IV Shiny Timid Latios
31/x/31/31/31/31
479.png

6 IV Shiny Timid Rotom
31/31/31/31/31/31
184.png

5 IV Shiny Adamant Azumarill
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Play Rough, Superpower

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the pokemon you need **Updated 7-31-14**

Heya, do you still have the Shiny 5V Deino and Latios around?

If so, what do you value them at? I can get you plenty of Heart Scales and PP Ups, a few PP Max and I have a few non-shiny 5V or more Pokes around, and all are Level 1 unless otherwise noted:

Quiet Honedge: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Attempted to get a shiny via Masuda, failed but got this nice gem.)

Timid Protean Froakie: 31/31/0/31/31/31

Brave Snorlax: 31/31/31/31/x/31

Adamant Moxie Heracross (Japanese): 31/31/31/31/31/x (Recieved in trade at Level 27; probably used as father in attempt for shiny. No egg moves.)

Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish: 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Leveled to 45 to learn Spore.)

Shiny Serious Starly: No flawless IVs, captured at Level 2 in Pokemon Platinum via PokeRadar.

I also have full Dex completion aside from Event Legendaries; if you want em, I could throw a Heart Scale, PP Up or PP Max (if I have enough) on them and send em over to you as well. Cheers.

Perfect_Shot said:
Heya, do you still have the Shiny 5V Deino and Latios around?

If so, what do you value them at? I can get you plenty of Heart Scales and PP Ups, a few PP Max and I have a few non-shiny 5V or more Pokes around, and all are Level 1 unless otherwise noted:

Quiet Honedge: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Attempted to get a shiny via Masuda, failed but got this nice gem.)

Timid Protean Froakie: 31/31/0/31/31/31

Brave Snorlax: 31/31/31/31/x/31

Adamant Moxie Heracross (Japanese): 31/31/31/31/31/x (Recieved in trade at Level 27; probably used as father in attempt for shiny. No egg moves.)

Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish: 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Leveled to 45 to learn Spore.)

Shiny Serious Starly: No flawless IVs, captured at Level 2 in Pokemon Platinum via PokeRadar.

I also have full Dex completion aside from Event Legendaries; if you want em, I could throw a Heart Scale, PP Up or PP Max (if I have enough) on them and send em over to you as well. Cheers.

I dont have the Deino anymore but I still have the Latios chilling around.

Atm I am more interested in PP Ups/ Rare Candy and Pokedex wants.
For the Latios I think something along the lines of 60 Pokedex wants and some Rare Candys/PP Ups on them could work.
LMK if this is acceptable or if we need to tweek it a bit.

That would be combined, I assume?

If so, yeah, I can deal with that. Give me some numbers on how many Candy and PP Ups you're looking for and I'll get things sorted.

IGN: Will
FC: 3239-3928-8563

Perfect_Shot said:
That would be combined, I assume?

If so, yeah, I can deal with that. Give me some numbers on how many Candy and PP Ups you're looking for and I'll get things sorted.

IGN: Will
FC: 3239-3928-8563

I'm not sure what you mean by combined.

Also LMK which pokemon you will be sending me off my list
so I can mark them off as you send them my way.

omg how get I in this conversation? :) Im looking for shiny pokemons and 5 iv pokemons. I will offer lvl 100 pokemons for it.

Luukc said:
omg how get I in this conversation? :) Im looking for shiny pokemons and 5 iv pokemons. I will offer lvl 100 pokemons for it.

I have a wants list look at it and LMK if we can do something for what you're wanting.

Also rebred so it now comes with Stealth Rock.
227.png

5 IV Impish Skarmory
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Bravebird, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock
31/31/31/x/31/31

I looked at your list, like you requested, and sadly, I don't see anything that I'd like to trade for. Sorry.

Well, you asked for 60 off the list, sooooo.... 60 Pokes incoming, in the order I have them set up in the boxes. Hopefully this isn't too painful to read.

Archeops, Herdier, Ambipom, Walrein, Stoutland, Finneon, Kricketot, Lumineon, Meganium, Hypno, Parasect, Rapidash, Shiftry, Sunflora, Metagross, Froslass, Mesprit, Regirock, Cobalion, Slaking, Primeape, Glameow, Grotle, Dewott, Magmortar, Lickilicky, Kricketune, Claydol, Dusclops, Pignite.

Next box...

Prinplup, Omastar, Munchlax, Tropius, Tangrowth, Typhlosion, Mewtwo, Vigoroth, Hydreigon, Cinncino, Darmanitan, Tepig, Patrat, Samurott, Cherrim, Empoleon, Torterra, Rhyperior, Whimsicott, Purugly, Cradily, Forretress, Swampert, Rampardos, Dusknoir, Eelektross, Eelektrik, Servine, Serperior, Armaldo.

How many PP Ups and/or Rare Candy did you want?

Perfect_Shot said:
Well, you asked for 60 off the list, sooooo.... 60 Pokes incoming, in the order I have them set up in the boxes. Hopefully this isn't too painful to read.

Archeops, Herdier, Ambipom, Walrein, Stoutland, Finneon, Kricketot, Lumineon, Meganium, Hypno, Parasect, Rapidash, Shiftry, Sunflora, Metagross, Froslass, Mesprit, Regirock, Cobalion, Slaking, Primeape, Glameow, Grotle, Dewott, Magmortar, Lickilicky, Kricketune, Claydol, Dusclops, Pignite.

Next box...

Prinplup, Omastar, Munchlax, Tropius, Tangrowth, Typhlosion, Mewtwo, Vigoroth, Hydreigon, Cinncino, Darmanitan, Tepig, Patrat, Samurott, Cherrim, Empoleon, Torterra, Rhyperior, Whimsicott, Purugly, Cradily, Forretress, Swampert, Rampardos, Dusknoir, Eelektross, Eelektrik, Servine, Serperior, Armaldo.

How many PP Ups and/or Rare Candy did you want?

Nope thats perfectly organized. Honestly I would love it if they were all holding Rare Candy/PP Up.
That may be asking for much though it depends on how easy they are to get for you. LMK what you think.

Dr.Mario said:
Nope thats perfectly organized. Honestly I would love it if they were all holding Rare Candy/PP Up.
That may be asking for much though it depends on how easy they are to get for you. LMK what you think.

Yeah, I can do that.

It might be a while before I have time to trade, though. On Friday I have all day, most of the night. The weekend wouldn't be a bad time either.

Perfect_Shot said:
Dr.Mario said:

Yeah, I can do that.

It might be a while before I have time to trade, though. On Friday I have all day, most of the night. The weekend wouldn't be a bad time either.

Sounds good. So we plan to do this massive trade on Friday then maybe around 5pm server time?
LMK a good time so I know when to get on.

Dr.Mario said:
Perfect_Shot said:
Yeah, I can do that.

Sounds good. So we plan to do this massive trade on Friday then maybe around 5pm server time?

That's about 8pm my time, so it works out just fine.

Perfect_Shot said:
Dr.Mario said:

That's about 8pm my time, so it works out just fine.

Friday it is then. I just hope I dont forget.

Back