Do you want to be a Mod/Chat OP/Strategist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
These are not questions the staff of PokeBeach wants to hear, we've heard it a lot. Asking to be anything above a regular forum member (other than strategist) will take away any chance you had of becoming one. It lets the mods know that you have mod or something similar as a set goal, and that you might do whatever you can to get there. So if it is a goal of yours to become a mod - keep it to yourself.

Q and A Time:

Q: CAN I B STRATEGIST ER EXPERT?
A: Yes. ...but not now. (unless the time has actually come) When we are looking for new members under this position we will make it clear that we are accepting new people, and will require you to do whatever it takes to become one. (Like writing a practice paper) Don't ask about becoming one, because it will be made obvious in the future when we are letting new people in.

Q: HOW DU I BEOME A MOD?
A: Behave in the forums, think about your posts before you make them, never-ever spam. Even if you meet all these requirements, we still may not pick you. We only have mods picked when we feel that we need more.

Q: I WNAT TO BE A HALF-OP IN CHAT!
A: Patience, frequent visits, (to the point where the OPs can recognize you pretty well) being kind to other members, and little spamming will give you some sort of chance of becoming at a half-op in the chat room. Again, no guarantees.

Q: SUPERMOD/CHAT OP STAUS PLEZ.
A: Only proving yourself as a half-op or mod is going to get you here.

Q: CAN I BE FORUM ADMIN? I WILL DO A GOOD JOB!
A: This is the easiest position to attain. You begin by creating your forum, and voila! Instant admin! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back