Do you think that the promo cards will retun to nintendo power

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Do you think so? I hope so because I have not got any promos since 2002 and I missed all off 2003 issues except for the december issue so I have not have seen any since.:)

EDIT I moved this from diamond and pearl discussion because last night when I posted it I was thinking it was in misc discussion so I decided TCG discussion would be the better thread for this one. Soryy about that guys.:)

Aw man that stinks becaause the promos I got were awesome and you need to delete one of your posts because some how it posted twice. I think you clicked the post button twice by mistake because if it stops and does not flip the page your post did post it just does not show because the page stopped loading.:)

Nintendo power had promos? Oh man. I hope they bring them back. It will boost sales for the magazine.

survivor said:
Nintendo power had promos? Oh man. I hope they bring them back. It will boost sales for the magazine.
S.Suikun said:
They haven't released promo cards in NP for like...6-7 years now.

Yeah they used to until they stopped and then I have not seen any since november of 2002 so it is now coming up on 4 years without a promo and I have been a member of nintendo power off and on since 1990 when my older brother got my first subscription for me.:)

Back