Do you play Magic the gathering?

I think the new Jace will be a lot better when Innistrad comes out, and Conley Woods tries to find a way to make a U/B Dredge deck that randomly top 8's a PTQ. I think a Jace mill deck will do decent until the rotation, when Tome Scour, Archive Trap, and Traumatize leave. Then it's price will drop for a bit, and then Innistrad will be released and he'll be amazing.

I'll definitely buy at least 2 and trade for another. I hope to go to pre-release or launch. which has the better promo?

Prerelease has the mythic promo (in this case Bloodlord of Vaasgoth), Launch Party has rare promo (in this case ). The prereleases are usually better cards, and have a higher attendance. I'd go for the prerelease if you can.

Alright cool. I know a kid who plays vampires so he can just trade me if he gets a jace.

Launch Party Promo:
attachment.php

Well, the promo Bloodlord is only worth about $5-6. New Jace is worth about $30.

New Jace will start at $40 just because of the zero ability and the rumours of Innistrad being a graveyard block. The ability to mill YOURSELF for free will be beneficial if Innistrad is graveyard-oriented. And sadly, it's that mere potential that will keep his value artificially high until the rumour is confirmed (in which case he stays that high) or until it is put to rest (when he will drop to about $25 since the draw power is still nice).

He's at $35 for preorder on most websites I've checked (CF, CK, SCG, etc). I expect he'll dip around August when no one finds a deck for him. I'll try and pick mine up around then, see if I can get them for $25 each. If Innistrad gives him a viable deck to go in, he'll shoot up over $40. If not, you should be able to get them for $20-25 each.

Yeah but he'll have a counter if I can't get my hands on him. Oblivion Ring FTW.

Ugh the launch one sucks.

search bulding on a budget mg on google and click the first link. omg. that guy is a genius. He helped me make my first deck.

I believe you're referring to Conley Woods. I don't believe we're allowed to give direct links to other websites, but he posts videos/articles on "Channel Fireball".

By the way, I posted a MTG Group in the "Pokebeach Groups" forum. It should be accepted in the next couple hours.

Oh, sorry, thought you were talking about a different guy. I believe you are talking about Jacob van Lunen then, from the Wizards Website. I wish I were going, but I'm on holiday. I'll be at the launch party next week though.

I just got into it a few years back, but no one in my area plays so I really never get to play anyone. :/

Back