Do you like Simpsons?

Yeah, I like it.
I own every season that's out on DVD.
The best character is either Moe, Duff Man, Dr. Frink.

[ChanseyMaster]

I am not a simpsons fan because they make too much fun of other people and I don't think that is funny. I hope I did not hurt anybody's feelings.:)

Well, Simpsons sure rock. But I still like Family Guy and American Dad the best. They're a bit funnier than the Simsons. But Simpsons got more storyline. Well, I'm undecided about all those, since they are...great.

Simpsons are good, but the final episodes aren´t so funny like the past.
But i like more Futurama. Futurama THE BEST. I like Fry and Bender inthere, oh and ofcourse Zoidberg, any fans of Futurama????

Futurama's nice too. But I do think that the newest episodes are better than the previous ones. But that's all a matter of oppinion.

The simpsons have lost their way...they used to be funny, but now....they just aren't. FG and AD are superior in every way to the simpsons....I used to love the simpsons, but they've....changed.

Simpsons the Movie! <--Way too late to come out, should have been out way way way way sooner.

Either way, I like it. Pretty good, and it doesn't get completely stupid like Family Guy. :p

Is that true? I've heard about that....it just proves that simpsons are a dieing show.

RE:  Do you like Simpsons?

Papi/Manny said:
The simpsons have lost their way...they used to be funny, but now....they just aren't. FG and AD are superior in every way to the simpsons....I used to love the simpsons, but they've....changed.

I do agree with you with on that. The original Simpsons were phenomonal. Who else could think of this line:

"Marge, you know batting this light bulb always cheers me up."

The knew ones... I don't know how to describe them. The have lost their touch. Bart is too 'bad, Lisa is too intelligent, if you know what I mean, and Homer isn't the kind of stupid he used to be. He used to be simple and have an active mind. Now he's obnoxious and stupid. I wish they'd go back to the way they were:(

About 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad', I have made attempts to watch the show but they are waay too inapropriate. 'Family Guy' focuses on s-x, idiotic things, and s-x. I mean come on! That baby acts like a pervert! 'American Dad' is a little better but it's stupidity is really bad. It too is based on s-x. They don't even have good story lines. It's just one event after another.

-GODZILLA

I agree, some people say the simpsons are losing their way because they're running out of ideas, but I think it's because they're changing the characters too much. Homer, the main character really, has totally changed. Before he was an idiot, lazy, etc... but the creators had their ways of making it funny because they also portrayed Homer as a nice guy (most of the time).

Now I think he's a bit evil to be honest. Much more violent anyway. And they're always making episodes featuring celebrities (even Tony Blair!) but I don't think these extras are really funny in anyway.

RE:   Do you like Simpsons?

GODZILLA said:
Papi/Manny said:

I do agree with you with on that. The original Simpsons were phenomonal. Who else could think of this line:

The knew ones... I don't know how to describe them. The have lost their touch. Bart is too 'bad, Lisa is too intelligent, if you know what I mean, and Homer isn't the kind of stupid he used to be. He used to be simple and have an active mind. Now he's obnoxious and stupid. I wish they'd go back to the way they were:(

About 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad', I have made attempts to watch the show but they are waay too inapropriate. 'Family Guy' focuses on s-x, idiotic things, and s-x. I mean come on! That baby acts like a pervert! 'American Dad' is a little better but it's stupidity is really bad. It too is based on s-x. They don't even have good story lines. It's just one event after another.

-GODZILLA
FG and AD focus on making love??? I disagree. Sure, there are scenes with sexual references, but the simpsons have their fair share as well. FG is all about random stupidity...lol

RE:    Do you like Simpsons?

Papi/Manny said:
FG is all about random stupidity...lol
i disagree, it's stupid but not random.  there's a storyline, even though it's EXTREMELY stupid and pointless.  but i don't think that it's random.

I like the Simpsons, but they've made so many of 'em i get kinda bored.  plus Marge annoys me;)
they just don't seem to be as good as the beginning was. they just can't make any good storylines, cause they've done EVERYTHING!

Arcanine out.

Its kinda random.. in a good way though. I think what makes family guy funny is that it's really quick. There's never really a build up to a joke, it just fires it in your face real quick as a one liner.

I can't seem to like Simpons anymore. They used to be funny, but what? Now, I've just watched an episode...and it was...BORING. But what can we do? Family Guy is attractive, as most of the time the jokes are almost or completely random. So, I'd pick Family Guy, or American Dad.

RE:   Do you like Simpsons?

GODZILLA said:
Papi/Manny said:

-GODZILLA

Yeah, newer Simpsons is worse. Maybe it's the radiation?

Back