Do you have a large collection?

lnoirrionl

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if the subject has already been done but I did not find in the search function. (I admit that my French is my default for this)
I wondered who had the largest collection of cards here and in the world???
or if you feel you have a large collection can show you ?? I love watching the collections of other collectors ^^!

I for one has some 13,000 cards, I do not know if it's impressive but at least it also allows me to compare

PS; Sorry If my English is bad

M-m-maps? You mean cards, no?

And I only have around 2400 cards or so. Lost count. Not a lot, compared with the long-term players here...

Thanks
error corrected
I add that I collect from and then 10 years so it is still not anything either ^^

lnoirrionl said:
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if the subject has already been done but I did not find in the search function. (I admit that my French is my default for this)
I wondered who had the largest collection of cards here and in the world???
or if you feel you have a large collection can show you ?? I love watching the collections of other collectors ^^!

I for one has some 13,000 cards, I do not know if it's impressive but at least it also allows me to compare

PS; Sorry If my English is bad
How many of those are unique cards?

I suppose the supplemental question here should be, are we talking quality or quantinty?

If we're talking quantity, I'd say I have a well, to be blunt mediocre collection.

But if we wish to talk quality. Well, as an example, every set from Stormfront to Undaunted contains every holo (and reverse) every rare (and reverse) every uncommon (and reverse) every common (and reverse) full Prime, Legend, Lv X and Shiny from the apporpriate sets, the Alph Litographs, Shining Gyarados from HGSS, the theme deck alternates, the Raichu and Gyarados (holo and non) from the HGSS Trainer Kit. Every promo released except for the cards obtained from going to World Championship tournaments.

Sets prior to Stormfront have all holos and rares (including reverse) with uncommons and commons about seventy percent. Every Level X, Shiny, EX, Stars. Every promo except the Trainers from the World Championships.

The earlier sets. Base Set is 1st edition shadowless and regular, Jungle is 1st Edition and regular, plus the holos that had no jungle symbol. Fossil is 1st Edition and regular. The Neo Genesis and Neo Discovery (with the Japanese Beedrill holo and Dark Raichu white star holo) are full 1st edition and regular. Misdreavous and Celebi are the only cards I have from Neo Revelations that are not 1st edition, and I have the Aerodactyl, Celebi, Kingdra and Starmie Japanese holos from that set. Neo Destiny has all Holos, Rares, and Shiny Pokemon 1st edition and regular.

Team Rocket, Gym Hero, and Gym Challenge is complete, but is scattered between regualar and 1st edition.

Legendary is pretty decent too, all holo and reverse holo, missing half the regular rares but have all the reverse holos. Not sure about the ratios for the commons/uncommons. I also have the theme deck Charizard, Dark Blastoise, and Dark Raichu. I'm missing a few cards here and there through the e-card series, those being regualar rare cards and common/uncommon reverse holos (all the Crystal cards are present, including the reverse holos from the last e-card set). Have all the Wizards promos, as well as all the VS cards and about half of the Japanese promo cards and every half deck from the movie except for the Latias/Latios deck (I have the Latias and Latios, but nothing else).

I have no doubts that there are certainly other collectors and probably even some players that can rival or top what I have, but I am none the less proud of my collection:D

Given how I only started getting cards in higher quantities since GE and I make a habit of pawning off commons/uncommons, I'd say having well over 50.000 ain't bad.

I'll make a video of my cards when I get a chance to.
Watch this space for an edit.

I haven't counted, because I have too many. I wouldn't say OVA 9000!!1!!1, but in the five thousands. About two-hundred are actually in a binder I keep as really rare.

By collection, I haven't completed any sets yet. :\ I'm going for a complete (with RHs) Secret Wonders and EX Legend Maker, and I'm at the point where I need about thirty SW RHs and fifteen LM RHs...plus those exs and Gold Stars. I won't finish 'em until I'm like twenty.

I own about 3000 cards and no complete sets but i've only been playing for 3 years

My collection is noting compared to the likes of jennrummymeister but I am personally impressed with hat I have: hundreds of holos and tons of my favorite cards in my album.

I have completed
base set
Jungle
Fosil
Team Rocket (including dark raichu)
Gym Heros
Neo Discovery
Platinum
Rising Rivals (apart from luxray lev X)
Supream victors
HGSS
Unleased
and all the sets between and after are nearing completion apart from all cards that were released between 2004 - 2006 as I breifly stopped collecting then to focus on other things

and I have a huge doubles collection too :( lol

I have complete
base set
Jungle
Fosil
Team Rocket (including dark raichu)
neo genesis
neo discovery
neo revelation
neo destiny
and DP1
most often only want a few holos and obviously the ultrarares
but I'm complicated I have a workbook where I first took the best card for each Pokemon and then I have other workbook for the series so that I could have series and more!
at the ultra rare, and I own 295 ex niv x 21 8 stars 2 premium and 2 legend
I have not counted my secret

iv only been collecting since february 2010.

and im well into my 10,000's
i spend far to much.

iv completed the 4 original sets.
iv completed hgss and Undaunted.
iv completed the majoritory of supreme victors, platinum, rising rivals. unleased

just missing a few lvlx's and secret rares from them.

my most valuable card luxray gl lvl x

I Had around 5000-6000 cards, but sold them all, wanted to play again, got around 5000 cards again, sold, wanted to play again, now I only have 700-800 cards ._.

i saw this video on youtube of a guy that had every card that was printed in english its pretty cool but i forgot when i saw it or who it was

GoldenDP said:
I Had around 5000-6000 cards, but sold them all, wanted to play again, got around 5000 cards again, sold, wanted to play again, now I only have 700-800 cards ._.

lol that sucks, im the same but it only happen once. haha

^6 binder huh!
If I was to put my YGO cards into binders, I'd have bout 10 of them & 10+ shoes boxes...but I don't have anywhere to put my commons for YGO (unless their promo's or deckable commons).
I might just do that in a few weeks & get some more (maybe even a box) of the 9x9 pocket sleeves, so that I can put my YGO cards into them.

Back