Ruling do you consider a mercury deck as an archetype?

do you consider a mercury deck as an archetype?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Maybe in the future

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
do you consider a mercury deck as an archetype?
I think maybe in the future it will be played more, due to more delta species pokemon that need metal energys
So far I haven't seen a mercurydeck at any tournament, so I was wondering what other people think about it?

*Agrees with Blastoise1992* it might be good in the next format with Pidgeot HP because that might take the place of Magcargo. I saw it at States but it went 1-3 from what i saw so i dunno.

Arcanine out.

mercury isnt that slow, its not an archtype right now but it will be. People say Mercury is garbage but its pretty decnent. Gardivoiur is a great card .

Mercury isn't a archtype(whatever that means, but People say that it's not)

Very quick. could set up 1 starmie, 1 Gardevoir and 1 err, Scizor EX??? in 3 turns.

RE:  do you consider a mercury deck as an archetype?

armaldoEX said:
Mercury isn't a archtype(whatever that means, but People say that it's not)

Very quick. could set up 1 starmie, 1 Gardevoir and 1 err, Scizor EX??? in 3 turns.
Don't use the word if you don't know what it means. But, how likely is it that the person would set all that up. Draggy was usable because,
1. Trode could get DARK Metal Energy.
2. Draggy could move Rainbow, Dark Metal, Metal, DRE, Holons, and Dark. AS MUCH AS IT WANTS.
3. Rocket Ball could search Dark Pokemon.
4. Rocket's Tricky Gym
5. Rockets Sneasel Ex
Thats just some of the things that make Draggy useable and a Draggy RIPOFF (Mercury), not.

If we would get a decent Metal Pokémon it would be nice, the only good once I know now is registeel hl, he stops 50 damage with 4 metals, and can deal much damage to the bench, especially in a 1 or 2 type deck (or dual type deck (dark or ds).

if it won a country or worlds it would be an archetype, everybody can win regionals (because of that stupid 1 game rule)

It's not really that good, as people have already said. I have never even seen it played in California, where we play anything and everything.

RE:  do you consider a mercury deck as an archetype?

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's not really that good, as people have already said. I have never even seen it played in California, where we play anything and everything.
I saw one in the North Carolina SC in the 15+. You know how that went.

pwned pwned pwned pwned pwned pwned!!!!!! that's probably what happened to it right there. we need like skarmory ex that's like rockets sneasal ex so it can be like dragtrode. i don't think it will ever be an archetype or even that great anymore thogh.

Arcanine out.

Back