Wi-Fi Trades DNA's "My Player" Thread (Desperate need of a Horsea w/Dragon Scale)

RE: DNA's "My Player" Thread

D.N.A said:
I Need Help:
I am looking for someone who I can trade my Party/Legendaries to from my current game to as I need to start a new game. Please help!

No prob but what do I get in return

What version are you playing? I have a bunch of MBs from RSFL and I could give you a Dialga?

Yes and I have dimond I'll do it for a dialga and 5 pokemon holding MBs if that's not to mutch

Sorry, I meant Dialga not Palkia... Zugaidos is the Dino fossil with the massive attakc.

Yep seems reasonable. I will be trading you...
~ Dialga (w/MB)
~ Azelf (w/EXP Share)
~ Uxie (w/Amulet Coin)
~ Luxray
~ Roserade
~ Drifblim
~ Empoleon
~ Lucario
~ Rampardos
~ Glameow

Where are you upto in the game? I will not be able to give you the Pokémon with MBs at the moment as they are on my FR and I can't access that till later... I will possibly trade you some eggs aswell as I may require some!

If you have any shinies, a ditto + some Shiny for my shiny charizard?

Ummm.. I don't have any on me at the moment...

i need charizard charmander or charmealien(don't know how to spell that)i can give you palkia, ho-oh, lugia or mew.
PM me your response and a time to do it

Do you like lv 100s? Oh and I can'tb trade for maby a week just so you know my ds broke.

do you have a charizard charmander or charmealien?, if you do I can trade you just about any legendairies.
PM me your response and a time to do it

I have a Charizard but I would need it cloned... Are you any good at cloning?

Back