Ruling Ditto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysandros

of steel
I am new here so I don't know if this question has already been answered. If yes, just PM me with a link to the reply and delete the topic.

Ok. I took part in an Unlimited tournament and I had my Salamence ex (PK) out. My opponent sent out the old Ditto (Fossil). This means that it copies my Sally ex. He had no energies so next turn I KOed it with a Solid Rage'd Volcanic Flame. Now what should I do? Take only one prize card or two? We asked everyone but nobody knew - even the judge. I ended up taking only one because I got bored listening to his complaints... lol. So, anybody knows how many prizes I should have taken???

OMG! You are right. Lucky me he missed that...
Anyway, thnx.
I just remembered. There was no solid rage. Ditto had a weakness to colorless by copying Sally ex.

Compendium said:
Q. When Fossil Ditto is KO'd by an -EX Pokémon are two prizes awarded or just one? For example, if I have Fossil Ditto as my active Pokémon and my opponent has Mewtwo-EX as his active Pokémon, when Mewtwo-EX knocks out Ditto does my opponent get two prizes?
A. Yes, Ditto copies the "two-prize" effect from -EX Pokémon (Jan 8, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Har!! Compendium wins again. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back