Discussion Ditto (DEP) in PikaRom?

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Do you guys think Ditto is a good tech in PikaRom for the mirror? Basically you can Full Blitz onto it and use Full Blitz on a one-prizer. What do you guys think

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
You full Blitz to get the energy onto it in the mirror and then use Copy Anything to copy your opponent's Full Blitz

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Think there was some confusion about which Ditto, because we all think of Ditto Prism when hearing Ditto I guess.

Yes, Ditto from the Detective Pikachu set might be an interesting tech. Not sure whether it is good enough though. Ditto could use Choice Band but can't use Electropower, so 150 without or 180 damage with Choice Band must be enough then, otherwise I would suggest using another PikaRom or maybe Jolteon GX. Whether that's too situational.. I don't know.

It's an interesting tech in so many decks though. But you have to 'get lucky' your opponent is playing the right deck / Pokémon to copy, since you are copying your opponent's Pokémon's attacks. But there is a fair chance your opponent is at least playing a lightning deck at the moment I guess.

JumpluffTCG

Aspiring Trainer
I think not having access to the Electropower damage buff and the fact that it only has 60 HP (so kiss goodbye to your 3-6 energy you have attached on that thing) are fatal for Ditto. I agree it's an interesting tech, but I'm not super convinced that it's home is in PikaRom.

Audiofreak19

Aspiring Trainer
If this tech was able to hit something for weakness then it would be a more viable tech. But it could be possibly thrown in Zapdos buzz decks to hit a little harder against zoroark decks since it plays rainbow energies.