Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

Loved it, anyways flamethrower? And the sing looked just silly, it was just strange to see those music notes bounce off the metal, why use music notes, we can hear it anyways.

cute-mew said:
Loved it, anyways flamethrower? And the sing looked just silly, it was just strange to see those music notes bounce off the metal, why use music notes, we can hear it anyways.
Yeah, it was kind of weird when the notes bounced off. But why did it bounce of metal, surely sound can travel through?

I agree entirely with cute-mew. That was sad when Jigglypuff woke up and didn't see that man:( But he found him anyway:D

I liked the episode. What was really cute was that Jigglypuff's singing notes had matter just like the notes that came from Shroeder's toy piano. It was also funny at the end at how Jigglypuff's singing was even affecting the narrator.:D

I liked that episode and I hoped the proffesor who ever he was would catch jigglypuff after all the work they did to catch him but why did he not catch him? He had an easy catch and the way the trapped him in that room to catch him was an awesome idea and I hope ash catches more pokemon too.:)

Wow, great episode! Two favorites: Loudred and Jigglypuff.
Did anybody else think about Super Smash Bros Mele Jigglypuff? Rollout and floating about in the air...

Mask is intelligent ,right ?His plan is very good but take Pikachu to be a guinea-pig is ( a bit ) ....

RE:  Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

mathace said:
mitch is the worst pokemon trainer ever...

LMAO all those pokeballs he used first time.
Was a nice ending though, even though you could see it coming.

I thought it was a great episode, although I agree that the musical notes looked a bit strange at first. I loved the ending though. I didn't realise what was going to happen until the Jigglypuff woke up and found itself alone.

What a weird thing.was that jigglypuff exposed to a TM? it could use flamethrower! weird,but that was cute anyways

The first time beafore the jigglypuff came out of the bushes, I thought it would be shinny because mitch was waiting for it like it was super rare.The first time beafore the jigglypuff came out of the bush

The musical notes looked weird, I could of sworn that atack was perish song! Those musical notes looked scary!

Please try to avoid triple posting.  You can use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post to edit the content of your post.  ~DRK176

RE:  Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

Vegeta said:
was that flamethrower? i thought it looked more like hyperbeam

I thought it was Hyper Beam too before Team Rocket looked scorched and it was traveling slowly.

That was such a weird episode! I still kind of liked it. jigglypuff is so cute!,but if it saw a celairy then it would get ugly.

Jigglypuff's sing was deflected by metal? that was so weird,was it special metal? max thogth of a plan so did he cover the house with special metal?

Back