Discuss: Hooked on Onix

RE: 5/6, Hooked on Onix

Am I the only one who sees the page for "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon"when I click on the page for "Hooked On Onix" at the main site?

I thought that PUA dubbed the episodes now. I know there still are, but why does it sound like 4kids is still hired?

onyx :D, well, that chimecho balloon was sooooo cute, was it with the new VA, cause I didnt notice a difference (then again, I'm not really used to watch English)

I'm not sure if onyx was a mistake. I mean onyx is a real word that means gemstone, so maybe they were making a pun or something :p

^ they always use pokémon names instead of real worlds, so I guess this was a mistake

Pokémon said:
Am I the only one who sees the page for "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon"when I click on the page for "Hooked On Onix" at the main site?
Clear your cache.

hey ppl... I'm new here... can someone tell me where I can watch older episodes (BTW. I think this episode was still with the old VA's... and it will be at least until the last episode of Advanced Battle)

Yeah, PUSA doesn't take over until the start of the next season. We've still got another five or six episodes with 4Kids.

Onyx! Well, I was aware of that when I saw the title card. At least Pokemon USA Inc. will properly write Onix as Onix, not Onyx like 4 Kids did. I didn't realize they did it for the second time though. After this episode, 8 more 4 Kids dubbed episodes remain.

4kids is the worst dubbing company in history, same thing goes for their voice actors, I kind of found the puns when Team Rocket was blasting off really funny!

The Team Rocket blast-offs are getting funnier by the episode. And their motto has gotten coo-coo. That's why I like Pokémon. 'Couse it's always funny.

That was a good episode too bad they spelt his name wrong in the title but people do make mistakes.:)

Back