Discovering Lady Zard — Unveiling Charizard ex’s True Form

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello, all PokeBeach readers! It’s Gabriel here once again with another Pokemon TCG article. This time, I’m going to talk about Charizard ex. However, I won’t be discussing the typical Charizard ex deck that you’re used to seeing out there. Instead, I’ll be focusing on the Charizard ex variant that can maximize the potential of this Pokemon, which is Lady Zard.
Another season of Pokemon TCG has begun, and with it, the Regional Championships are back with a bang. Unfortunately, Charizard ex didn’t perform well at the Pittsburgh Regionals, confirming once and for all that the only competitive deck that Obsidian Flames brought us wasn’t that great. However, Japan showed us once again that we were wrong. One of the decks that made it to the top 8 in the Champions League Yokohama, with 3100 people, was Charizard ex. But it wasn’t the popular variant with...

Continue reading...

Kinda funny to call it "Lady Zard" when it uses no Gardevoir and any Gallade must be male.
I was just thinking the same thing. “Feudal Zard” would be more fitting, especially given Charizard ex’s title of “Ruler of the Black Flame.”

Kinda funny to call it "Lady Zard" when it uses no Gardevoir and any Gallade must be male.
There is a Gardevoir in my list. Good for draw with high HP and good attack with reversal (solid 150 for single prizes). There are more cool cards in the list different from the japanese list

Back