Wi-Fi Trades DimensionPizza's Gen VI Trade Thread! Now accepting Battles! (Updated 4/15/15)

pokemonfan723

The Dimension of all Pizza
HEY! YOU! I got a new 3DS and a new profile, so that means a new friend code and a new trade thread! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I HAVE DIANCIE! (Updated 11/1/14)

What might you want for the Diance?
From your wants I can easily get you Blastoise and Gyarados.
Feel free to check my trade thread for more offers that may interest you. Some include shinnies and HA pokemon.
I also have a few legends I can offer not on the list so feel free to ask.

EDIT: Never mind, I've gotten a Diance now but thanks anyway.

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Diancie! (Updated 11/1/14)

Do you want genesect for you diancie

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Diancie! (Updated 11/1/14)

Pangoro#1999 said:
Do you want genesect for you diancie

Sorry, I Traded it. Check my updated thread for anything else. Sorry! :)

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Shinies! (Updated 11/22/14)

Could you provide more details to me about that nice shiny altaria you got there? Like EV's, IV's, If it's hacked or not:) And which of your wants list you want to trade for it? I have most of them :p

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Shinies! (Updated 11/22/14)

Arzendos said:
Could you provide more details to me about that nice shiny altaria you got there? Like EV's, IV's, If it's hacked or not:) And which of your wants list you want to trade for it? I have most of them :p

I don't know if it's hacked, I got it in a trade, and also I'm 12, so I don't know how to calculate EV's and IV's. Sorry for lack of Information, but still. I'll get back to you on that!

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Shinies! (Updated 11/26/14)

Hey there, sorry for jumping in, but:

To find out the IVs: Go to Kiloude City's Pokecenter, talk to the purple-haired guy on the left. Each stat he lists will be the highest stat for that Pokemon, and if he says "Stats like those just can't be beat!" it's a 31 IV.
So if he says "It's attack is good... The Sp atk is really good... The Speed is good... Stats like those cant be beat!" it means that your Pokemon has 31 IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed. If he says something other than "Can't be beat!", then the stats he listed are each less than 31.

To find out EVs, you can go to the Super Training window and see how the light-blue shape is shaped for a rough idea (Like if there's a big spike in Attack and in Speed, then it's probably 252Atk/252Spe).
A really easy way to get EXACT numbers is to SAVE, and then use a Reset Bag - It'll show all the points lost all at once, so you can see what the Pokemons EVs were exactly. Simply reload your save and you can do it again on another Pokemon!

Other things people like to know include: Moves (Just list all 4 moves on the Pokemon if you don't know which are Egg Moves), Nature, Level, the Ball it's in, and whether it is Nicknamed or not.

If any of this was unclear, or you have more questions, send me a message anytime :)

Good luck with your trades!

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Shinies! (Updated 11/26/14)

loshi said:
Hey there, sorry for jumping in, but:

To find out the IVs: Go to Kiloude City's Pokecenter, talk to the purple-haired guy on the left. Each stat he lists will be the highest stat for that Pokemon, and if he says "Stats like those just can't be beat!" it's a 31 IV.
So if he says "It's attack is good... The Sp atk is really good... The Speed is good... Stats like those cant be beat!" it means that your Pokemon has 31 IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed. If he says something other than "Can't be beat!", then the stats he listed are each less than 31.

To find out EVs, you can go to the Super Training window and see how the light-blue shape is shaped for a rough idea (Like if there's a big spike in Attack and in Speed, then it's probably 252Atk/252Spe).
A really easy way to get EXACT numbers is to SAVE, and then use a Reset Bag - It'll show all the points lost all at once, so you can see what the Pokemons EVs were exactly. Simply reload your save and you can do it again on another Pokemon!

Other things people like to know include: Moves (Just list all 4 moves on the Pokemon if you don't know which are Egg Moves), Nature, Level, the Ball it's in, and whether it is Nicknamed or not.

If any of this was unclear, or you have more questions, send me a message anytime :)

Good luck with your trades!

Thanks, Man! :)

RE: Pokémonfan723's X&Y Trade Thread! I Have Shinies! (Updated 12/1/14)

Friend Code: 4785-6641-0818
Looking for battles: Yep
Time Zone: CDT
Times Available: 3PM-10PM (CDT), 8AM-10PM on Weekends

Haves:

-Flygon (100)
-Mewtwo (71)
-☆Altaria (100)
-Zapdos (80)
-Zoroark (79)
-Druddigon (58)
-☆Infernape (67)
-Others (ASK for more Details)

Items:
PP Up

Services Offered:
Can provide X-Exclusives (Except Xerneas)

Wants:
-Zekrom OR Reshiram
-Kyogre (Either/Or)
-Legendary Birds, Except Moltres (Non-Shiny)
-Deoxys (Either/Or- have more preference to Non-Shiny)
-Groudon (Either/Or)
-Jirachi (Non-Shiny)

I expect NO Nicknames. None of these have a Nickname and I want the same back.

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! AND HOOPA! (Updated1/4/15)

Wait is your Shiny Xerneas tradable? And is Shiny Hoopa tradeable?

RE: Pokémonfan723's ORAS Trade Thread! I Have Shiny Legendaries! AND HOOPA! (Updated1/4/15)

King Xerneas said:

I believe both are now tradable. Although be wary, they are only avalible from hacks.

King Xerneas said:

I tried, Xerneas is, but hoopa isn't. I'll try to get hoopa to work, mate ;)

Hey can i have a couple of your pokemons? Id be willing to trade any if you need. Please let me know. Still getting the hang of all of this forum business

sidd said:
Hey can i have a couple of your pokemons? Id be willing to trade any if you need. Please let me know. Still getting the hang of all of this forum business

Whaddya got?

would you be willing to trade darkrai for a celebi?

Back