Writing Digimon Adventure Reloaded

First Encounter, FUGAMON!
" So are we heading north still?" asked Joe after walking for about half an hour,
"Yes" replied Brett,
"I think" he added,
"What do you mean you think?!" yelled Marcus,
"Well we don't have a compass, there's no north star and you cant see the sun" Brett replied, everybody groaned.

" So are we heading north still?" asked Joe after walking for about half an hour,
"Yes" replied Brett,
"I think" he added,
"Well we don't have a compass, there's no north star and you cant see the sun" Brett replied, everybody groaned.
"I'm Hungry" moaned Agumon to Marcus,
"Yeah what are we going to eat?" asked Joe,
"I'll sort that out" Gomamon replied proudly,
"MARCHING FISHES!!!" Gomamon yelled, and all of a sudden fish were throwing all sorts of food out of the river they were next to, Agumon started drooling at the sight of it,
"This food is great" commented Yoshino, everybody wolfed down the food in no time at all,
"Do you think people will nbe looking for us?" asked Kanna, after an awkard silence Marcus replied,
"Of course they are" he said as a big smile occupied his face.

"So are we heading north still?" asked Joe after walking for about half an hour,
"Yes" replied Brett,
"I think" he added,
"I'm Hungry" moaned Agumon to Marcus,
"Yeah what are we going to eat?" asked Joe,
"I'll sort that out" Gomamon replied proudly,
"MARCHING FISHES!!" Gomamon yelled, and all of a sudden fish were throwing all sorts of food out of the river they were next to, Agumon started drooling at the sight of it,
"This food is great" commented Yoshino, everybody wolfed down the food in no time at all,
"Do you think people will be looking for us?" asked Kanna, after an awkward silence Marcus replied,
"Of course they are" he said as a big smile occupied his face. After they finished eating the started to head what they thought was north again, Joe kept getting a feeling that they were being followed but he didn't want to bother anyone, they kept walking and walking for what seemed like forever, until they reached a beach,
“So where can we go now?” asked Davis,
“Well does any one have a boat?” asked Brett in reply, Joe got that feeling again that someone was watching them, everyone turned there heads round as they heard something crash through the trees,
“Mwuhahahahhahahahaha, I’m Fugamon and I will destroy you for Master!” roared Fugamon,
“EVIL HURRICANE!!” Fugamon yelled as a mini hurricane shot from his club and hit all the digidestined, when it hit Joe he was thrown in to the sea,
“HELP…I CA…N’T…SWI…M!” Joe yelled as he was bobbing up and down in the water,
“JOE!!!” Gomamon yelled as he jumped into the water,
“Gomamon digivolve to…DOLPHMON”,
“Fugamon, a champion oni type virus digimon” Brett read out,
“Dolphmon, a champion sea animal type vaccine digimon” Davis read out,
“PULSE BLAST” Dolphmon said as a sound wave shot from his mouth,
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Fugamon yelled in pain,
“PULSE BLAST” Dolphmon said again as another sound wave shot from his mouth, but it missed Fugamon this time,
“HEAVY STICK!” Fugamon yelled as he whacked Dolphmon with his club,
“DIVINE RAIN!” Dolphmon said as he shot a waterball along with rain from his mouth,
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I’m getting out of here” roared Fugamon as he fled; Dolphmon brought Joe back to the beach and then de-digivolved back to Gomamon,
“That was amazing Gomamon,” Joe said,
“Gee thanks” Gomamon said.
End of story 2

Appearing Digimon...
Fugamon
Fugamon.gif

Dolphmon
Dolphmon.gif

Hey DFP can I post this fan-fic in my clan club called the digimon clan? Also anyone wanting to join just go post there.

digimon can digivolve in other digimon but i doesn't need to be the same one
like yokomon the in training form of biyomon can also digivolve into floramon

Back