BW/BW2 Different Pokemon Forms?

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
Ok so i was thinking Giritina, Shaymin, and Rotom got different forms in platinum would you like to see any other pokemon with different forms in black and white?

IMO i would like to see different forms for Legendary pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon.

oakbark

Aspiring Trainer
JonnyXxgorexX said:
Ok so i was thinking Giritina, Shaymin, and Rotom got different forms in platinum would you like to see any other pokemon with different forms in black and white?

IMO i would like to see different forms for Legendary pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon.

I was wondering this - but not for legendaries, but regular pokemon.

Pokemon White is more naturistic and Pokemon Black is more technological/humanised. Maybe the pokemon will reflect these differences in the different versions, either with different typings or different body features?

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
I hope there aren't too many different forms. I think the only truly necessary form variations needed were Shellos/Gastrodon, Wormadom, and Giratina. Shaymin was not needed.

2-3 is a good number. I guess I'd just rather see new pokemon rather than a rehash of a perfectly good one from the past.

And JonnyX..., I'd hate to see Groudon and Kyogre get form changes. But that is my opinion. But if you can find some cool fanart of one then you may just change my mind.

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen
I think a Shellos forme or two for Isshu would be interesting. Or Wormadam. We could have Bug/Water if it faints while Surfing and Bug/Ice in a snowy place.

Daz

Aspiring Trainer
im hoping for some new form that NO one is expecting like a...um...Grass Form Charizard...wont happen but if it did i would lol

THE FIGHT IS ON {F}
Daz​

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
I do hope that Shellos is back, and more importantly, the Hoenn Shellos.

It was sad to hear that the original Shellos was never used, so Isshu would be a perfect place to use it.

422.png

That is the beta Shellos

423.png

That is the Hoenn beta for Gastrodon.

Blue Cobra

Always believe in yourself!
I don't think that previous pokemon's would get another form in Isshu, but some of the new pokemon's will possibly get.

ブラック

Aspiring Trainer
Blue Cobra said:
I don't think that previous pokemon's would get another form in Isshu, but some of the new pokemon's will possibly get.

I kinda agree with you. About that 5th gen Pokemon has different forms. I really like it if we had 2 pok....No, 3 Pokemon with different forms! Yeah!

Shimama-man

Aspiring Trainer
Well... I don't think Shellos will get a new form any more..
Depending on where Isshu is in correlation to Sinnoh. Like, In HG/SS you'll always get a west shellos. So.. if Ishhu is NY, then you'll probably get West shellos :D

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
Pokequaza said:
A sandstorm isn't a weather phenomenon.

Just about to say that myself, but who knows maybe in Isshu there will be another weather condition that could possibly give Castform a new form.