Pokemon Did u ever notice...a Pokemon-Naruto Conection?

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
For all u Naruto fans out there like me, i'm sure that u know what i'm talking about when i say this:

Lucario's Focus Blast & Aura Sphere look exactly like Naruto's Rasengan/Spiraling Sphere?

Then again it makes sense because chakra and aura are the same thing, physical and spiritual energy.

I think because the Naruto Episode in wich Jiraiya teaches Naurto the spiraling Sphere technique came out in japan waaay before they came up with the D/P Pokemon they could have been very well influenced by that technique...
n05_0304_rukario_lg.jpg
xzibit-naruto-rasengan-03.jpg

what do u think?

Also don't u think Lucario acts a bit like Kakashi-Sensai???

Ps. i came up with this right now after watch Naruto on my Mac the same time as Lucartio & the Mystery of Mew;)

Vareth

SOS BRIGADE
wow i never thought about that, except the fact that Lucario is like Kakashi, cause kakashi is funny at times and Lucario is always serious, but the Aura Sphere does seem like rasengan

Beowolf

Aspiring Trainer
Sakura and their present hokage, Tsunade, kinda reminds me of Blissey. Cute on the outside....tough on the inside. Plus, Sakura and Tsunade both have healing abilities.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Ninetails = Nine tailed fox
Vespiquen (attack order, Defend order) = Shino
Water Dragon jutsu (1st hokage, Zabuza) = Palkia
Double team = Shadow Clone jutsu
Great Mud River (3rd Hokage) = Muddy Water
Zen Headbut = Chidori
Palm Rotation (Hyuga) = Protect
Munchlax = Choji:p
Wind Scythe jutsu (Temari) = Gust, Whirlwind ect.
Frog summoning jutsu (Naruto) = Croagunk/Toxicroak

mew1157

Aspiring Trainer
you know, you got a point here! there is the ninetails connection, and shadow clone jutsu looks alot like double team! both shows are awesome by the way!!

mew1157

Aspiring Trainer
yes! 2 of my favs! there is the ninetails connection, and shadow clone jitsu looks alot like double team!

charigross

mightyena and metagross rule
wow ur rite i never noticed that and ash is now a naruto wannabe. and like master of the six kings rote alot of the attacks ar almost the same

emperte

love skateboarding
the only thing changed is that lucarios aurora sphere is lighter and the raseangan is darker���� and has stuff in it

P.S SNORLAX IS CHOUJIS DAD :p