'Diancie, Princess of the Diamond Domain' Short Now Online [11/5]

Took the link to see it. Gotta say, I don't think it's half bad, though the newer Pokemon Dubs just can't get voice acting right. They aren't awful as in not acting in character, I just feel like some of the choices feel either younger or older than the character should be. That one Carbink sounds too young, and Diancie sounds too old.

EDIT: On a note related to the Pokemon Website, TPCi finally got recommended strategies straight, as some of their info on recommended decks from Phantom Forces include Florges-EX/Slurpuff and Heatran/Bronzong/Aegislash-EX. Just happy to see that they aren't misleading young ones into thinking that things like Leafeon Furious Fists is a great card.

Wow, when they say short they really mean short. But I'm not complaining as it wasn't too bad. Seems kinda irrelevant to the movie since I'm sure they're gonna explain the important from the short.

I'm not too fond of the high squeaky voice of Diancie, but otherwise it was a nice preview. Can't wait to see Yveltal in action.

Back