Diancie Movie Premiere and Pokemon Advanced Marathon on November 8th [10/27]

Setosama

Mew Trainer
Well, that's not gonna make the new games coming out confusing at all for newer fans. -_-

Seriously, why did they even change the designs so drastically anyway? Should have just stayed the same but updated a tad. (Like they did for THE LAST 4 REMAKES!)

Team Aqua being all black makes NO sense. AT ALL. Especially since Hoenn is based on Kyuushu IN JAPAN where even in anime you see only like 1 black character in every 100 or so series BECAUSE THERE ARE HARDLY ANY OVER THERE, especially ones living there! -_-

Maxie and Tabitha's redesigns absolutely DISGUST me, too. (Although, the Makuhita joke in the demo did get a chuckle out of me.) I also hate how they turned Magma vs Aqua into "the jocks vs the nerds"! I'll just try and overlook my disappointments in them tampering with what was not broken, hopefully actually having day and night and soaring as well as move tutors and HOPEFULLY the return of the battle frontier will make up for the attrocities of the magma and aqua redesigns.

Good thing I'm only getting OmegaRuby and I won't have to deal with TeamAqua all that much, because

Carpey

Deck Experimenter
Because? Because what!!???

Oh and, I'm pretty sure everyone on Team Aqua is not black. They are just more oceany themed like the beach, so they have tans. Maxie is definitely black though. He looks like a basketball player.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well I'm glad that we have the answer on the next movie. Odd that we see the movie after we theoretically get a Diancie card. So the opposite of Arceus I believe.

Now if only we could get an answer on how we get Diancie EX before the M. Diancie EX box in mid January.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
YES! YES! YES!! *fist pumps*
Finally, finally!!! It's coming to CN!!
Now to go buy cable... TnT

Skulblaka_Shur'tugal

Zippy Says Hi!
We waited HOW long just to be told it would be a network premiere anyway? If there's a story behind this, I'd love to hear it, because I am disappoint - VERY much disappoint.

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
That Tabitha joke WPM so true it hurts like #Makuita! On a side note the redesigns for team aqua I think look good I grew up in gen 3, and I was always wondering if they loved the sea so much where are the tans XD now they have them.

Tuoko

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow, Hoenn episodes 0: I'll watch those along with the movie.

And I'm kind of hoping Ash and friends travel to Hoenn for a Battle Frontier after the League. ;~;

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
Tuoko said:
Oh wow, Hoenn episodes 0: I'll watch those along with the movie.

And I'm kind of hoping Ash and friends travel to Hoenn for a Battle Frontier after the League. ;~;

Just hope they don't pull a Johto on us, :/ but it wont be the same now that we must learn something every episode now. :~: