Diamond and Pearl Clans Revealed from Pokemon Legends: Arceus

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Pokemon Company has revealed the Diamond Clan and Pearl Clan in a new trailer for Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

With this new trailer, we were introduced to Adaman, the reckless leader of the Diamond Clan and Irida, the cautious leader of the Pearl Clan. We were also introduced to two members of the Ginkgo Guild, Ginter and Volo.

Legends_Arceus_-_Adaman_Artwork-132x200.png

Adaman, Leader of the Diamond Clan

Legends_Arceus_-_Irida_Artwork-141x200.png

Irida, Leader of the Pearl Clan

Legends_Arceus_-_Ginter_Artwork-167x200.png

Ginter, from the Ginkgo Guild

Legends_Arceus_-_Volo_Artwork-167x200.png

Volo, from the Ginkgo Guild

In Pokemon Legends: Arceus, players who have a Brilliant...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
One thing that immediately stands out to me are Adaman and Irida’s necklaces. Even though they’re probably just there for cosmetic purposes, they look like they could be in the same category as Mega Rings/Z Rings/Dynamax Bands. Even though I’m not sure if they’ll actually be used for that sort of purpose, it’s still something that I picked up on. I’d say that the two clans being there is pretty much confirmation that Dialga and Palkia will have some relevance to the story in any case.
Another thing that really stood out is the phrase ‘Almighty Sinnoh’, especially the ‘Almighty Sinnoh made Hisui vast’ line. Could Sinnoh actually be the name originally given to Arceus during this game’s time period?

One thing that immediately stands out to me are Adaman and Irida’s necklaces. Even though they’re probably just there for cosmetic purposes, they look like they could be in the same category as Mega Rings/Z Rings/Dynamax Bands. Even though I’m not sure if they’ll actually be used for that sort of purpose, it’s still something that I picked up on. I’d say that the two clans being there is pretty much confirmation that Dialga and Palkia will have some relevance to the story in any case.
Another thing that really stood out is the phrase ‘Almighty Sinnoh’, especially the ‘Almighty Sinnoh made Hisui vast’ line. Could Sinnoh actually be the name originally given to Arceus during this game’s time period?
You know what? You're right. Mega Stones were specifically designed to be able to be put into many things, even gloves and pendants. Those necklaces seriously look like some kind of new mechanic. Maybe they have the power to give any Pokemon the Arc ring that Warden Pokemon have?? That would be cool.

Cant wait to play honestly. Its the step into the right direction for the series and Im glad they are doing this, the series needs a breath of fresh air for once

Back