• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialgaChomp (Seniors, Cities)

miniman

It's Blissey Time
Dialga Chomps counters most of my metagame, so after seeing my friend steven sweep BR's with it and after how it proformed states for me I decided to play it for this seasons.

Pokemon: 18
3-1 Dialga G X
2-2 Garchomp C X
1-1 Blazikin FB X
2 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 PromoCroak G
1 Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf

S/S/T: 28
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
2 Aaron's Collection
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
2 Expert Belt
2 Energy Exchanger

Energy: 14
4 Special Metal
4 DCE
2 Warp Energy
2 Metal- Basic
1 Psychic
1 Fire

Strategy:
Begin to Defen lock with Dialga G, while setting up another Dialga G on the bench with 4 special metals + E-belt and tank while doing 100 and sending energy to the lost zone with Remove Lost.
Garchomp for free heal, works great with warp energy.
Energy Exchanger to grab special metals easily.
Blaze Fb for mirror/Vilegar and a few other match ups.
Any help is appreciated. =)
Also I don't need Toxitank in this deck no one plays machamp in my area.
Changes Made
-1 Palmers
+1 Aaron's
-1 Unown Q
+1 SP radar

IMO a third belt and SP radar is pretty important. Also the Palmer's should be another Aaron's since this deck doesn't have alot of search/draw late game.

IMO, 3 E-belts is a to much, 2 is enought.
3 SP radars sounds good but what should I drop?
Also I've been tossing up between running 2 Aarons and no palmers or a 1 of each so I'll drop the palmers.
Thanks for the help =)

You may want to take out an Unown Q, also. I can see what your aiming for, use a Q to reduce the retreat for Dialga G LvX? If I'm wrong, please forgive me :)

But anyways, here's what I think you should do:
- x1 Blaziken FB LvX
+ x1 Uxie LvX

- x1Unown Q
+ x1SP Radar

EDIT: Mistake fixed! Forgot that Blaziken didn't have a Power :p

Firstly Blazikin Fb can't be power sprayed it dosen't have a power to be sprayed.
Also Blazikin has a great purpose in this deck, It vastly improves the Steelix, Scizor and Miror match ups which other wise can be a large problem. I really see no reason to take it out, it's a great tech.

Next unown Q is in the deck to help with bad starts e.g uxie and azelf. and as you said can also be used to help with dialga's retreat or even Blazikin's retreat if really needed. But this will newer really happen since Dialga will have a E-belt and Blaze will have a E-gain.

Thanks for the help Shaymin, but I decided to drop the unown Q for the radar, Q wasn't doing much while I was testing so I droped it.
But thanks anyway.

Maybe Ambipom G for a Dragonite FB?
Maybe find some space for 2 PONT since they are usefull for getting SP Metals out.

i run a simalir deck but a 2-2 chomp 1-1 dialga and 1-1 blaziken i just have a more stacked gallactic invention setup with 4 everything cept 3 sprays for a more consistent start but is jus me :p and if u wanna strengthen dialgas tankability add a 1-1 alakazam 4 then just move all ur damage 2 crobat 10 form ko and poketurn it ( also wi=orks with garchomp x and u dont have 2 waste ur warps 2 get garchomp actie and it cant be sprayed :D

sry i thought it said u was a co owner of the typhons sry bout tht pm lol

Back